Winter

I like to image overworld mobs are a lot more vulnerable to the cold (except zombies and offbreeds), so that's where this inspo came from

L!Sam CG!Foolish

It was a cold winter night, snow falling slightly, coating L'Sandburg in a thin sheet of white sure to melt the next day in the unforgiving sun.

Foolish had come inside his and Sam's shared home an hour or so ago, not wanting to get hypothermia.

So he went about their winter routine. Foolish would get home first, make sure the fireplace was going, setting a couple blankets close enough to heat up but not be a risk.

Sam would come home normally half an hour later and immediately get changed and cuddle up to Foolish under a warm blanket.

See the cold didn't bother Foolish much, he was mix of totem of undying and shark, it more so the fact he could get hypothermia without realizing he disliked.

They found this out last winter when Sam came home and panicked about it, meanwhile Foolish hadn't even noticed.

Sam was running an hour behind, and Foolish was slightly worried.

He normally never stayed out late during the winter, as he hated the cold. He felt it a lot more than the normal person thanks to being part creeper.

Before Foolish had a chance to get up and start searching for Sam said male came in immediately, shivering and rubbing his arms.

Foolish got up and grabbed one of the warm blankets from by the fireplace before walking over to the other.

Sam had gotten his armor off, left in layers of cold and wet clothes, some snow already melting off him thanks to the warmth of the house.

Foolish chuckled softly, helping start removing the layers of fabric. "What kept you out?" he asked gently.

When Sam got down to his final layer of clothes, a warm long sleeve and sweatpants, seemingly retaining all the heat from the other clothes.

Foolish was quick to wrap the blanket around him, Sam clutching onto it and keeping it there with ice cold hands.

Sam finally found himself able to answer, no longer shivering as much. "I was improving the prison, for when we get Dream in there again."

Foolish sighed. "Sam, you can't keep working yourself like this. Especially now that it's winter, the prison is cold and you're not only more vulnerable to the feeling, but hypothermia." he said, guiding Sam to the couch.

Sam sat down next to Foolish, immediately cuddling the taller. "But I need to. I already failed once!"

Foolish sighed softly, grabbing the blanket from before and laying it over the both of them. "Well, cmon, let's cuddle." he said with a hum.

Normally Ponk would've been there too, but he was at a friend's house, helping them decorate for the upcoming Christmas.

(maybe I'll try and write a Christmas chapter, IDK. I do have a request I could do too-)

They sat there and cuddled for around 10 minutes before Sam gently tugged on Foolish's arm.

Foolish turned his attention back to Sam, from his book. "Hm?"

Sam huffed. "Bored." he said simply, pouting.

Foolish chuckled gently. "Well, what do you want to do?"

Sam pointed at the book Foolish was reading.

"You want to read?" Foolish asked, getting a nod in response. "Alright. Go grab a book from your room, Kay?"

Sam nodded, getting up and running off to his room, a room set up for little him.

There was a lot of stuff, a bit of everywhere. He went over to the bookshelf and grabbing a book that Foolish and Ponk had been working on reading with him. The first Chronicles of Narnia book!

He also grabbed a paci, plushie and texture toy. He just wanted the comfort items too.

(I'm too tired to find images pain)

Foolish was in the kitchen, making Sam a bottle of hot cocoa.

When Sam came out he got settled on the couch under his blanket again, suckling lightly on his paci.

Foolish chuckled as he came back into the room, sitting down and moving Sam to his lap.

The two spent the night cuddling, reading and drinking some hot cocoa. It was calm, and nice.