Icky Adult Drinks

Requested By: tubboat96

TW: mentions of alcohol (let me know if I miss any!)

Little!Schlatt CG!Quackity

I'm out of school now, so I should hopefully finally get some requests out-

Schlatt sighed away on paper after paper, not even reading them first. He was incredibly tired, constantly yawning and rubbing at his eyes.

Leaning back some and stretching, he finally noticed how thirsty he was. He must've tuned it out in order to keep signing off on things.

He carefully got up, going to the small cooler he kept in his office, the Ram hybrid cringing internally at the sight of alcohol.

Sure he was a drunk, but he was tired, felt fuzzy, and just wanted to get this stupid paperwork over with. Something that he couldn't do drunk.

Groaning to himself he shut the cooler, going back to his desk and continuing to work. He would get some water later, he had to finish this stack of paperwork, and then he could sleep and maybe even regress-

A brisk knock on his door pulled his attention away from the papers, causing him to look up at it.

"Come in." Schlatt said, rubbing at his eyes once again, running a hand through his hair. He didn't realize how fuzzy he was until now.

Quackity entered the room when prompted, carrying another stack of paperwork.

"I have more paperwork for you. It's about-"

Upon hearing that Schlatt's big mind decided to peace out on him.

At the sound of more paper work he pouted and whined. He didn't want anymore! It was boring, dumb, and his hands hurt!

Quackity paused some at that, but chuckled lightly. "Are you small, duckling?"

With the duck hybrid's words, Schlatt nodded and made grabby hands at him.

He wanted nothing more than to cuddle, and have some juice. He was still thirsty, but he only had the icky adult drinks! Plus, Ducky said those were a no no!

Quackity gently picked Schlatt up, humming gently. "It's alright, let's get you in something comfy, Hm?" he reassured.

He gently rubbed the other's back as he walked to the kitchen in their home, hidden away from where anyone could find given there direct political involvement.

Thank god they weren't at the White House, this would be a lot worse.

He grabbed a bottle from a cabinet, making Schlatt a bottle of angel milk. He also grabbed a paci, rinsing it off just to be safe. He knew the bottle was clean as it had been washed earlier that day with some other dishes.

Schlatt was half asleep, his head laying on Quackity's shoulder as he watched the duck hybrid worked

Walking to the other's bedroom, Quackity gently and carefully sat Schlatt on his bed. He set the bottle and paci down, leaving them in Schlatt's reach. Now he had to get something better for the younger to wear than his suit..

Schlatt said back immediately, taking the bottle once he noticed it, starting to drink the milk. He knew he should've waited, but he was thirsty!

Quackity chuckled gently, grabbing a baggy sweater and basketball shorts for Schlatt, humming gently.

"Do you want to change, Duckling?" he offered.

Schlatt nodded, and soon enough was changed into the pajamas, and cuddling Quackity just barely awake, sucking his pacifier contently.

He was right, this was much better than paperwork.