22

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

i felt the need to pack my whole closet just in case i didn't like an outfit i had packed. sapnap sat on my bed while looking at twitter on his phone. i finished packing my suitcase and i clapped my hands together making him look at me.

"all done!" i cheered making him laugh. he set his phone down and looked at me.

"you want to head out now?" he asked making me nod.

he stood up and grabbed my suitcase. he took it downstairs while i put my shoes back on. i grabbed my phone charger before going downstairs while sapnap.

he was on his way outside to bring my suitcase to the car while i turned all off all of the lights. i then made my way outside locking the door behind me. i went to the car and got in while sapnap got in as well.

we started our drive to the dt house. i just let the radio play, unmotivated to play music. sapnap's hand fell on my knee and he rubbed it. i looked over at him and smiled.

"so, what do you want to do when we get to the house?" he asked

"shouldn't you stream?" i asked and he shrugged

"i'm not too worried about it," was all he said

"well i was just going to lay down and relax so you should stream," i told him

"maybe. i kinda just want to spend time with you." i blushed at his words.

"whatever you say," i spoke quietly as he pulled into the garage.

we both got out and made our way into the house. my suitcase in sapnap's hands. we went up to his room passing clay's office where he was clearly yelling at george. i laughed lightly.

sap opened the door to his room and set my bag down at the foot of the bed. i smiled at him before kissing his cheek. he smiled back then kissed my forehead.

"i'm going to shower then go to bed," i said looking him in the eye

"sounds good darling," he said before connecting our lips. i smiled into the kiss and so did he.

"i will be back," i told the boy before going to my suitcase to get a change of clothes.

sapnap went to his desk and started up his pc while i went into his connected bathroom and started the shower.