19

🖇💌 SAPNAP'S POV !

i watched from the hotel bed as she walked around the room. she was stressing out for no reason at all. she forgot sunglasses and she was on the verge of tears.

when she walked past me again i grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me before kissing her. i felt her relax into the kiss. when we pulled away i looked her in the eye.

"you are stressing for no reason darling" i told her while holding her waist as she stood inbetween my legs.

"i know" she said sighing and leaning her forehead on mine.

"it's just stupid sunglasses" i said making her smile. "come on let's go to the beach and enjoy are time and not stress"

"okay," she agreed.

she stayed where she was. i let her have a moment before patting her side making her remove herself from my hands. she went to pack her tote bag and put her shoes on while i answered my texts from dream.

dream
yo
where are you?

sapnap
i literally told you i was taking a weekend trip with your sister

dream
oh shit yeah
have fun

sapnap
thanks

"ready?" kenzie said making me look up

"yeah" i said standing and walking to the door with her.

we walked out the door and down to the elevator. as we waited i felt eyes fall on my face. i looked down to see my girlfriend, MY girlfriend, looking down at me.

i smiled at her. she smiled back while blushing. i took this as a chance to lean down and connect our lips. she smiled into the kiss. we pulled away as we heard the elevator open.

we walked in amd made our way down to the lobby. she held onto my arm and leaned he head onto the top of it. i bit my lip trying to hold back my smile. her touch will never get old. never ever.

we made it down to the lobby and walked out. we made our way outside before starting our walk to the beach. we were basically right there, so it was worthless to waste gas.

"hey sap" kenzie broke the silence

"yeah?" i questioned

"can we not tell your fans about us? i really can't handle the hate," she said letting go of my arm. i sighed.

"baby, i didn't plan on telling them. we deserve our privacy" i said trying to sound as kind as possible.

"okay" was all kenzie said as we reached a good spot at the beach.

we set our stuff down. she laid out our towels and took off her shoes along with her oversized shirt. i sat down and watched her as she took her jewelry off and put it in her bag. i had a slight smile on my face.

"why are you looking at me?" she joked

"can i not look at my girlfriend?" i asked making her blush

"nope. you can't" she said as she laid down next to me. i leaned back on my hands and looked down at her.

"you are beautiful. you know that right?" i spoke to which she blushed again

"shut up sap" kenzie said. i smiled before getting on my phone and turning music on quietly, but loud enough for both of us to hear.