18

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

as i packed up for sapnap and my weekend trip to the beach, i played music and danced around my room. he would be here soon to get me. i just kinda forgot to pack.

as i spun around my waist was caught by a familiar pair of hands. i looked up and was met with sap's smile. i smiled back.

"i see you are having fun," he said before kissing my cheek and letting go of me to sit on my bed.

"i am" i responded before packing my last shirt and zipping up my backpack.

i went to my closet and picked out a pair of blue high top converse and put them on. i then turned off my record player and put the record i was listening to away. i was feeling excited for this trip.

"ready baby?" sap asked and i nodded.

he grabbed my backpack and we walked downstairs and out to his car. i locked the door behind us. he waited for me before we started walking to his car.

he opened the door for me and i got in. he threw my backpack in the backseat where his was before getting in the car. he turned it on and like always, i started playing music.

i set my phone in the cup holder before looking over to admire my boyfriend. MY boyfriend. he was mine. that was crazy to me.

"so your birthday is next week" he pointed out.

"yeahhhhhh" i dragged out

"what do you want to do?" he asked looking over at me then back at the road

"i just kind of want to sleep all day" i said honestly making him smile. "and yes, you are free to join"

"fuck yeah!" he cheered making me smile.

i picked up my phone to change the song and felt and hand land on my thigh. i looked over at the boy next to me who had a light smirk on his face. dipshit.

"how much longerrrrrrr?" i groaned

"we literally just got on the road" he said laughing at me

"you know i hate being in the car" i said and he shrugged