15

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

a friday after work was always the same for me. i would go pick up food for the boys, go to the house, then hang out with sap. it was the same every week.

i was currently in the kitchen to the dream team house making steaks for the boys who were gaming upstairs. clay knew i was here but no one else was aware.

i cooked away and in no time it was finished. i plated all the food before taking george and clay's plates upstairs. i knocked on dream's office door and heard him go silent.

"come in," he called out to me. i opened the door and walked to his desk.

"here is this," i said as he looked up at me.

"woah thank you kenzie" he said taking the plate from my hand.

"do you want anything to drink? i will get it after i give george his food" i spoke while looking at his monitor that had minecraft pulled up.

"no i'm okay. thank you." i smiled kindly before leaving the room.

i walked to the other side of the house in order to reach george's room. i knocked and he did the same thing clay did. went quiet then told me to come in. he knew it was me.

i walked in and set his plate down on his desk. he smiled at me and i smiled back.

"thank you kenzie" he told me

"of course. do you need anything else?" i asked

"no. you are the best" he said making me flash a smile.

"have fun. i will see you later" i told the dark brunette before leaving his room.

i went back to the kitchen and finished making and plating sapnap and my food. i grabbed our plates, my phone, and my charger before going upstairs. sap was streaming with the other boys playing with him. i felt bad for interrupting his stream right after i knocked.

"hold on guys," he said. i could hear the smile on his face. soon enough the door opened and he looked down at me.

"hi," i breathed out. he smiled before attaching our lips.

"hi baby," i blushed before handing him his plate. he took it and led me into his room.

i set my plate on the night table before sitting down. he went to his desk and read chat. he looked shocked and looked over at me. i gave him a confused look.

"guys i was talking to patches. you really think i, ME, SAPNAP, has a girlfriend?" he said and my stomach dropped.

dumbass forgot to mute. i respect that he didn't say it was me or else i would be getting so much shit from their community. they loved me but if they knew their beloved sapnap was my boyfriend they would want me dead.

"guys i'm not lying," he said stressing a little. after a few seconds i got a text from clay.

clay
i was watching him stream. no one heard you, they just heard him.
please don't stress out. i can feel your stress from across the house

kenzie
i don't want all that hate again

clay
i will shut it down. you will be okay, i promise

kenzie
i love you clay

clay
love you too kenz

i sighed and started eating while just scrolling through instagram. sapnap kept looking over at me, clearly worried. everyone knew the amount of hate i got when it was shown that we were friends.

he didn't want that to happen all over again.