29

🖇💌 SAPNAP'S POV !

she sat on the floor unpacking her shoes, putting them on the shoe rack next to mine. i watched her from my desk chair. she hummed to herself before getting up. she looked over at me and smiled.

she turned her back to me and started hanging up the rest of her clothes. i smiled as i watched her yet again. she was wearing shorts and my hoodie and i swore she couldn't get any prettier. her hair was in a messy bun and she was just working away.

she had her airpods in and was ignoring the world. i got on my phone and just went on twitter like i did anytime i was bored. kenzie didn't want my help so i sat back and relaxed and just watched her.

she finally hung up her last tshirt and turned to me. i looked up at her and set my phone down while smiling. she laid on the bed with her legs hanging off. she hummed to whatever song she was listening to.

i stood up and walked over to her. she looked up at me. i leaned down and kissed her cheek. she smiled then sat up. i put my hands on the sides of her face and kissed her lips. she kissed back smiling.

"hi baby," she said against my lips and i pulled away to look at her.

"hi darling," i said back as she took an airpod out and handed it to me. i took it and put it in and heard tounge tied playing.

i smiled before leaning down to kiss her again. we pulled away and i looked at her in the eyes. i felt this pull towards her like i just needed her. i picked her up so she was wrapped around my waist before sitting down on the bed and laying down. she sat on top of me and smiled down at me.

she hummed to the song and just smiled at me. i held her waist as she just sat there. i felt the need to explain everything to her. tell her how i felt. tell her i loved her.

as the song ended i looked her im the eyes and she looked in mine. i got nervous all the sudden and she could tell. she gave me a confused look

"baby," i said

"what?" she said leaning down, hugging my body.

"i love you," i said quickly.

she sat up looking shocked. her face softened when she realized i was being serious. kenzie leaned down and kissed me. i kissed back.

"i love you," she mumbled against my lips making me smile.

she loved me.

i loved her.

life was finally going my way.