11

🖇💌 SAPNAP'S POV !

i laid in bed with my arms wrapped around kenzie. we had just finished the movie and she was out like a light. i held her close and sighed at the thoughts of what i wanted to do.

i really wanted to make her mine but we had only been on one date. then again we have gone on like 30 unofficial dates. she had met my family a few months ago and they all love her. i just think she would be the perfect one for me honestly.

maybe i should ask dream? he seems to be cool with us now that he talked to kenzie. what would i even say though? fuck it.

SAP
can we talk about something?

DREAM
yeah, what's up??

SAP
i want to ask kenz to be my gf. but i don't want you to hate us. i also don't know how to do it

DREAM
that shits in the past sapnap. she loves cheesy stuff. just take her out again and ask her out then. i promise she will love it.

SAP
ight. thank you

i put my phone down and ran my hands through the brown locks of hair that belonged to kenzie. i kissed her head and felt her smile against my chest. i smiled too.

"i know you are awake," i spoke quietly

"no i'm not shhhhh" she shushed me before turning away from me. i turned with her and wrapped my arm around her waist

"i wanna take you out again," i said

"when and where? i will be there" she said turning her head to face me.

"still figuring all of that out. what do you want to do?" i asked

"i will send you my list of date ideas. they go in no particular order" she said grabbing her phone.

i pushed my head into her neck as she sent me a list from her notes app. i kissed the side of jaw gently then rested my head back in her neck. i could tell she was smiling which made me so happy.

"i go night night" she said making me softly laugh at her phrasing

"go to bed beautiful" i spoke kissing her head before laying mine on the pillow.

we laid there in silence for a few minutes until kenzie started giggling and turned around to face me. i opened my eyes and looked at her. she smiled before her eyes flickered down to my lips then back to my eyes.

"if you wanna kiss me just do it," i challenged her making her smirk.

she put he hands in my hair and leaned in closer. i gripped her waist just enjoying this moment with her. she intertwined our legs making me smile.

"i'm just gonna keep you here waiting," she finally said and i raised an eyebrow at her

"oh really?" i asked running my hand up and down the side of her body

"mhmm" she said so our lips just hovered over each other.

"i think you should just kiss me like the good girl you are," i said knowing that would get to her.

in less than a second our lips were attached.