10

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

i was so happy. sapnap and i were walking across the shore line. we held each other's hands with our shoes in the other. i rested my head against his arm.

"you okay?" he asked as he looked down at me

"yeah just exhausted. i didn't sleep last night" i explained and he frowned as we made eye contact, after i pulled my head away from his arm.

"you need sleep kenzie," he sighed out making me shrug and him stop.

i looked at him and stopped too. i turned towards him and he let go of my hand. i frowned until his hand met my waist and he pulled me in slightly.

"thank you for coming on this date with me," he said before leaning in closer to my face.

"you can kiss me sap" i told him smiling. he fully leaned in and connected our lips finally

he smiled into the kiss which caused me to giggle out of pure happiness. he pulled away slightly and looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. i smiled back.

"want to head back to my place and we can watch superbad?" he asked and i nodded. he quickly kissed me again before dragging to the car.

superbad was sapnap and my go to movie when we were sad, happy, bored, tired, whatever. it became a part of our friendship honestly. there were so many little things like that, that i cherished because of how well they fit into our friendship.

we made it to the car and got in before putting our shoes back on. as sap started the car i again hooked up to bluetooth, only for "the beach" by the nbhd to start playing.

i smiled while looking over at sap who was also smiling. we both sang along as he drove back to the dream team home. he grabbed my hand from off my lap and interlocked our fingers.

"what are your plans tonight?" sapnap asked just trying to make small talk

"probably go home, shower, eat, then sleep" i explained and he smirked while thinking about saying something

"showering without me?" he asked while looking at me for a second then back at the road

"go suck a dick sapnap" i said making him laugh and lift up our hands to kiss the back of mine.

"that was cute," i said making him smile.

"i know" he simply responded making me laugh this time.

soon enough we were pulling up to the house. i sighed as sap parked. he looked at me with concern before turning the car off. i just shrugged and got out with him doing the same.

i walked into the house with sapnap following close behind me. as he booked it to his room, i went to the kitchen to grab a water. i was met with george in there doing the dishes as he always did if my mom wasn't there to do them.

"hi george," i said opening the fridge and grabbing my water.

"oh hello kenzie," he said a little taken back by my presence. "how was your date?"

"it was good. sap knows how to treat a girl right" i said making george smile.

soon my brother walked in the room and looked at me. he smiled like an idiot and clapped. i gave him a confused look.

"tell me all about the date later, sapnap is probably waiting for you" clay said. i smiled and left to go upstairs.

well that was new for him to act that way.