=20= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

A few months passed, resulting in this

A few months passed, resulting in this.  I was huge, swollen and with a child inside me that felt like my belly was going to explode.  Looks like our other dates went down the drain.
A few weeks after that extremely wonderful night, I found out I was pregnant through Meredith.  She's spent the whole week bugging me saying "Jennifer you're pregnant! Want to argue with me, I've had two?!"  And in the end she was right.  But of course I didn't tell Ben right away, it was a week before his birthday and as Jo, Alex, Arizona, Meredith, Leah, Jackson and Richard already knew.  We all decided to have a surprise party for him.
The reason for the party was, "He went to war without a vest" Alex said that Ben's reaction would be funny, so we all cooperated on that reason.

{Flashback on}

— SURPRISE!  -We all screamed in the dark when Ben entered the apartment.

— Man, what a fright!  -He put his hand on his chest and turned on the living room light.
—What is it?  -laughed seeing everyone with "vests" and a box on top of the coffee table.

— A birthday party!  -I said the obvious going to him.  — Happy Birthday my love.  -I gave him a quick peck and everyone muttered an "own

— Thanks.  But why are you wearing a vest?  -He sat on the sofa in front of the box.

— Promise you won't die? -I asked and everyone laughed.

— Is it a bomb to die out of nowhere?

— If you run away, we'll find you! -Richard and Alex crossed their arms and Ben looked at me without understanding.

— Okay... What are you up to? Will you sell my organs?

— No, you fool.  It's even worse.  -Leah grimaced and I looked at her.
— It's a joke, you'll like it.

— What is it then?

— It's in the box.  -I handed the box to her lap.  — Go open!  -it opened but clearly didn't understand, each of us had chosen something to put in the box, Arizona chose a baby pacifier, Alex bought the movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting", Jo a pair of shoes, Richard a baby borisinho, Mer a bottle and Leah headache medicine.  And me, the pregnancy test.

— Why do I need all this?  -He took the film in one hand, and in the other he held Leah's medicine.

— My God, Ben.  Stop being stupid for a second!  -Jo snorted with a hand on her forehead.

— Have you looked at all the items in the box? -Mer rolled her eyes while drinking soda.  So Ben turned over a few things and seemed to have already started to understand, took the test and looked quickly at me.

— Y-are you pregnant?  -He stammered and smiled, nodding his head.

— I'M GOING TO BE AUNT!  -Leah screamed.