=7= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

- What Jennifer?  Want me to stop?  -I stopped the kiss and she looked at me fixedly, I stared at her and without wasting time she resumed the kiss

- What Jennifer?  Want me to stop?  -I stopped the kiss and she looked at me fixedly, I stared at her and without wasting time she resumed the kiss.  Her kiss felt good, something sweet and wild at the same time, the way our tongues fought for space was…unbelievable.

I forced her against my body and she wrapped her legs around my torso, I left the bathroom taking a few steps back already being close to the bed where I threw her, I took my shirt off.  And she knelt on the bed staying at the height of my abdomen which she looked down at my pants.  Wordlessly, she unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them.  But I stopped her, she looked at me without understanding anything with a face of embarrassment.

- First let the idiot show you how he does it!  -I blinked, biting my bottom lip as she rolled her eyes.  I leaned towards her, putting one hand on either side of her and she lay still with her eyes on me.
I started kissing her neck calmly, leaving light hickeys on it, watching her squirm with her eyes closed.  I followed the trail of kisses to her belly where I noticed she was ticklish by the way she reacted by cringing. 
- Hey hey now is not the time to cringe Jenny.  - I said smiling.

I kissed her belly and from time to time while I ran my tongue around her belly button making her shiver, until I got where I wanted.  Jennifer was still in her panties and bra which made me think of something, I ran my hand along the entire length of her extremely wet intimacy.  Apparently she wanted that more than I did.

-Come on, Ben...-she whispered, closing her legs.

- You're in a hurry.  - I said putting my hand inside her panties sliding my fingers to her entrance.  I stuck the first finger in and she gasped holding the bed sheets, I put the second one on and I heard her moan my name.  Her relaxed voice moaning my name made me more aroused than I already was.

When he stuck his second finger I saw a little star already on the ceiling, I relaxed my body while he stoked me taking and putting his fingers quickly in me frantically, that was driving me crazy, if he continued for a little longer I would come ...

When he stuck his second finger I saw a little star already on the ceiling, I relaxed my body while he stoked me taking and putting his fingers quickly in me frantically, that was driving me crazy, if he continued for a little longer I would come in his fingers, but the motherfucker stopped.  He got up from the bed and finally took off his pants leaving only his underwear, a white underwear, practically invisible showing that huge volume, and put volume on it.  He then turned back to face me.  My gaze roamed over his entire body, the muscles, his clenched abs, his cock.  Yeah, all in all, it felt like every part of his body was perfectly tailored, everything was compatible.

I got up too and now I was in charge, Ben lay down on the bed as if waiting for what I was going to do.  I sat on top of his body with our intimacy almost glued, and I started to scratch his chest, to provoke him I decided to roll on his lap.  He impatiently sat down and took his hands to my bra, unhooking it in the back and taking it off quickly, he looked at my breasts and smiled.  He squeezed them with his hands as I moaned my name just from his touch.  It really had an effect on me, and there weren't a few.

In a quick movement, I was already lying down again and he was taking off his underwear on his knees on the bed, when he lowered his underwear his member jumped out of that small piece of fabric making me delirious with the scene.  The same took his erect member and placed it in front of my entrance, without warning penetrated me without mercy, which caused a little pain, and that pain was turning into pleasure on a level where I almost screamed his name.

- Ben... That's... - Affleck interrupted me with kisses followed by strong thrusts, if I didn't get up tomorrow it wouldn't be the drink's fault but Benjamin Affleck's!

- How about enjoying it?  -he said putting me aside making the burrows deeper and more pleasurable.
I just nodded between my groans and his.  - Do idiots do that?  -He said after leaving me lying straight and replacing his cock in my entrance entering with everything, to the point that my groin collided with his strongly.
It didn't take long for me to feel myself expand and release my orgasm.  Ben continued with the burrows until I felt his hot liquid invading me and he fell beside me on the bed, he got up and locked the bedroom door.  We lie down and sleep together, make-up sex I've had, but make-up sex is first.  And with Affleck I prefer to have more of these types...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Oh God... 📉📉📉 I've never written something like this:
😏😃I'm dying of laughter because I'm nervous lol but they finally got together!  🤸🏽‍♀️🥂
Vote and comment on my shame hahaha 😗

~Mandy