=5= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

Okay, working with Affleck isn't that bad, he's just petulant indoors

Okay, working with Affleck isn't that bad, he's just petulant indoors. Even more so now that Jo is back from her trip, they walk up and down the two of them, they don't separate, they look like ticks. Aside from the fact that he's already found some inmates, thank God I don't even see him at home properly.

-At home at last... -I heard Ben's voice in the living room and the door closing. I rolled my eyes, it was now almost 4:00 in the morning and he was probably coming from some party. I heard his footsteps approaching the bedroom door and decided to pretend he was sleeping.

The same passed my bed and went straight to the bathroom, I peeked at him since the door was open. He started taking off his shirt and then unbuttoning his pants, I can't lie he was "not bad at all" his body was perfect.
I stood there looking at him until I heard the fridge being opened, no, he didn't! Seriously, he brought a slut into my house?

"I'm going to get that woman slapped out of here!" - I thought already getting up from the angry bed.

- WHO ARE YOU? - I screamed when I saw a brunette almost naked with a glass of juice in hand.

- Who are you...? -the brunette looked me up and down, we can say that with me in SpongeBob's pajamas I wouldn't have any morals with anyone at that moment.

- The landlady of the apartment! -I crossed my arms and Ben left the room only wearing a towel. -What do you have on your mind? Shit can only right? I can't believe you brought a hooker into MY apartment! -I emphasized "my" sometimes he forgets he's here for "kindness".

-Ouh, sorry Jenny. -"Jenny"? -When did I give you intimacy?

-Don't call me Jenny! Is that you. -I pointed to the woman going up to her. -Go away now! -I grabbed her arm and pushed her out slamming the door in her face.

-I was a little drunk, in fact I still am. -laughed.

- I do not care! -I stomped my foot and went back to my bed. Is it serious that he has no respect for anyone? Not for me who simply let him live here?

°°°

The other day I woke up with the alarm clock ringing, turned off the device, got dressed silently and left, always giving him a ride. But today... Let him fight! Let the brunette from last night carry him to the hospital.

-Jo how are you two brothers? You're such a doll, and he looks like he came out of satan's left ball. Oh, how angry! -I snorted and she and Leah laughed.

-What did he do, Jenny? -Jo asked for asking, why would he tell her anyway.

-Ham, no big deal, he just brought a hooker to my house this morning!

- Lie!? -Leah had a glass of water that spat it all in the glass again. -And what did you do?

-I took her out of the apartment. -I said the obvious.

- Oh friend, I think it was a mistake that I asked you for Ben to stay with you, he's always been like that, sometimes I think he's going to change and he always does.

- In what? -Leah and I talked together.

- Anything! - we laugh.

I woke up and holy shit!  I would have half an hour to wake Jennifer up and we could run to the hospital

I woke up and holy shit! I would have half an hour to wake Jennifer up and we could run to the hospital. I got up running and went to the bedroom where I found the bed stretched out and everything tidy. She didn't wake me up.
I took a quick shower and left the house.
On the street I looked at my watch and there were ten minutes left to start my shift, so I could get there just flying at that moment. I called Jackson, the two of us became friends, and asked him to come pick me up.

°°°

- Thanks man, today I slept longer than the bed. -I joked and we entered the hospital, I arrived only 5 minutes late.

-Speaking of the devil... -I heard Jennifer grumble as I passed the little trio of Lopez, Wilson and Remini.

- You traitor! -Remini whispered to Avril who didn't understand. Great, the dynamic trio is against me, it must be because of this morning's episode.

I went to the locker room and there was at least something good in there. Internal! They look like they've never seen someone like me in their lives, at least someone here appreciates me!

- Hi Dr. Affleck, today I'm with you. -Stella, a cute intern came to me biting her lips.

-Then go see his patients, INTERN! -Jo sprang up behind me.
- What did you do? Just to refresh your memory Lopez is my friend, and I know the brother I have. -I put my hand on my chest, dramatizing what she started to say. - For right Ben, who doesn't know you, who buys you! -she slapped me on the arm. - If I have to fight with you for a friend, I fight, because I know you're not a Saint!

- Okay Dr. Wilson I've heard and blah blah blah. -Go out looking for the hot intern.

°°°

She was getting some gauze in the groceries room when the door opened and it was her, Jennifer. She looked at me and rolled her eyes, taking a deep breath.

- Thank you Dr. Lopez, for not calling me in the morning. - I said ironically.

-Her alarm clock went off! -she shrugged taking syringes.

- But I didn't hear, your mouth wouldn't fall out of speaking: Ben wakes up.

- Hmm... I think it would! - laughed.

- Weird, your mouth didn't drop when you went to gossip to my sister! -I gave in the middle of her, she didn't expect it. With no response she grabbed a few other things and left muttering an "idiot".
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Sorry for taking so long, but I was working on some things about my birthday. MY BIRTHDAY IS JUNE 12TH 🤡🥂
Vote and comment

~Mandy