=8= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

I woke up with heavy arms hugging my body, and with a massive headache

I woke up with heavy arms hugging my body, and with a massive headache. Okay maybe not just in the head, I looked to the side and saw Ben lying sleeping like an angel.

-Sleeping like this doesn't even seem to irritate me on a daily basis. -I laughed alone and got up, or rather I staggered, my legs were burning mainly in the middle of them.

- Good Morning! - Ben sat still half sleepy on the bed.

- Good Morning. - I said picking up a sheet that was thrown on the bedroom floor. Covering me to the bathroom. I would take a shower and then go downstairs and see what Jackson would look at me with, I'm sure he would laugh at me.
I heard noises from the bed and Affleck had followed me into the bathroom.

- What did you think of yesterday? -He leaned against the sink and just looked at him. I just turned on the shower and went downstairs feeling the water running down my body.
- Aren't you going to say anything? Will I have to do another demo? Hmm? -He walked into the shower and pinned me against the wall. Touching our naked bodies.

-This is no place. -I looked at her wet body.
- Screw it! -I grabbed his neck and at the same time I felt him inside me. He propelled me upwards as the water poured down his massive body. I grabbed his little strands of hair and scratched his back until he stopped making me sit on the shower stall with my legs spread apart. Ben approached with his face close to my intimacy where he licked in a teasing tone, then did the famous "DJ" with all his fingers on top of it. His hand movements were soon making me reach my limit, but this time he didn't stop, until he had my cum at his fingertips. He sucked his fingers and flashed a naughty smile.

-You taste wonderful, almost better than you.

He stood up stopping with his cock in front of my face, I knew what he wanted but he's going to have to beg it of me. I got up and followed my shower while he had silly hands on me. I got out of the shower and put on his shirt which I picked up from the floor.

-You owe me a Lopez! -Affleck squeezed my ass before exiting the bathroom looking for his pants.

-Maybe one day I'll pay. -smile.
-Now come on, we have to go home. - Already dressed in the shirt that looked more like a dress on my body, I unlocked the bedroom door.

-Well, well... Lopez and Affleck together? -I went downstairs with Ben following me and Jackson scoffed taking a hangover pill.

- I'm dying of a headache Avril. -I took his glass and took a little.

- Okay, I won't say anything else, just don't have sex here anymore, go to a motel! - laughed.

-Give me a break... -Ben gave him the middle finger. -We need to go now. -He hugged my waist and we left the apartment.

- You know that tomorrow the whole hospital will know, right? -I asked him getting into the car. I can already hear Leah and Wilson's voices.

°°°

- Thank God there was no one in the lobby! -I opened the door with relief, entering the lobby with a shirt and a shirtless man next door is not very nice.

- What will we do now? -Ben grabbed my waist turning me to him.

- I want to sleep! -I let go of his hands and went to my room.

- Only that? - He said indignantly when he saw me already covered in bed.

- Yea!? Honey, I can barely walk. - I uncovered my legs showing their marks on my groin.

- Oh! - laughed. -Sorry I got heavy yesterday. -I rolled my eyes, he would brag for the rest of his life.
- But I know a way to alleviate it.

- As? -Oh how innocent I was.

- With kisses. -He laid his head on my legs kissing my thighs.

-Stop being weird! -he laughs lifting his head.
- Lie down and put it on a movie. -I reached for the TV remote.

We spent the whole afternoon watching movies like "Boo 2", "The Proposal", "The Husbands" and finally Ben chose to see "Infinity War". I didn't find the movie very interesting and ended up sleeping on his shoulder. We didn't fight all day, well... Only when he said that Madea wasn't funny, then he asked, begged to fight with me.
But apart from that, it looked like we were two boyfriends without fights, and every now and then a cell, maybe Ben is really "the man"...

°°°

Early in the morning my legs were still sore which made me limp a little, I didn't want to go to work but I have no choice.

-Ben, Ben, BEN!" - I screamed in the ear of the same one who jumped out of bed.
- Get up, I've taken my bath, now you go! -I sent it while I was getting dressed.

-Only five more minutes... -he covered himself again.

- Even ten! -I took the covers off and pulled his foot making him almost fall off the bed.
-Come on, Ben!

-Wow, how boring you are in the morning. - He mumbled going to take a shower.

- Go quickly, otherwise I'll let you up again! -laughs and he muttered something like "I doubted".

°°°

After a while he got out of the shower and got ready and we had coffee, we talked and Ben tried to make me skip work so we could lie down, I practically had to drag him to the hospital.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
guys, do you know how to speak portuguese? 🙃🇧🇷
Vote and comment 🌚

~Mandy