=1= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

Think of an exhausted person

Think of an exhausted person... That's me right now.  Working as a doctor has its pros and cons like;  Pros: Saving lives, helping people and studying ways for thousands of people not to die.
Cons: Not having time to live a life outside the hospital, the only way to meet people is for them to be on a stretcher, short time to sleep.
Well, that's a thing of life, right?  Today I'm here working at Gray Sloan as a general surgeon, here my only friends are the ones who work with me because I live on shifts to pay for my apartment.

Today I woke up very early.  Jo and Alex are going to go on their honeymoon and I was supposed to cover for Wilson at the hospital — which we don't do for a friend — but to not be alone, I pulled Leah to stay with me.
—she wasn't going to do anything today, let's work and make money!—

—Hey, I got her ass!  Why am I even here?  -Leah opened the door complaining.

—Hi to you too, and you came in solidarity with me that I'm going to be in the hospital all day.  -I said taking my bag.  —Bye baby from your mother - I took my dog ​​in my lap talking in a baby voice. I patted her, opened the door and we both got out.

— I deserve.  Leah rolled her eyes.

°°°

When I arrived at the hospital I barely changed my clothes and I already had to go to the emergency room.  A woman with an object attached...

— My God... - I said to myself heading towards the girl's bed.  — Excuse me, I'm Dr.  Lopez.  Now I'm going to take a look to see what we're going to do.  I lifted the sheets from her legs, which turned red.

—Shame to put a bottle there, wasn't there!? -I thought

— Doctor... This will come out of there, right...?

—Yes, but only with surgery.  I'll take you to the pre-op now.  - I fixed the locks of the stretcher and took her, Leah appeared on the way and accompanied me.

We sedated the patient and took her to the room, Leah and I would do the surgery, we hadn't seen anything like this in a while.

—How did she come up with the idea to use this? - I said referring to the bottle that was stuck in the patient's vagina.

—She can be a needy woman who doesn't have any man to do it for her.  -Leah shrugged.

—I'm alone and I don't do this!?  - I questioned the same one who let out a laugh. —What are you laughing at?

—Nothing, except if I were you there. -I pointed at the patient.  — I would go so much, go this is so crazy!

—Let's finish this soon.  - I said taking a kind of scissors to cut the corners of the woman's vagina.
—Ouh shit, shit, shit!  -after cutting the tips for the object to come out more easily, I pulled it gently.  But it was no use, the bottle had immense pressure that burst... It burst inside the patient.