=4= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

We can say that to annoy both my little sister and Jennifer I made a few phone calls and got a spot at Gray Sloan, of course anyone who looks at me from head to toe thinks I'm a bum, a chicken who lives at his mother's expense

We can say that to annoy both my little sister and Jennifer I made a few phone calls and got a spot at Gray Sloan, of course anyone who looks at me from head to toe thinks I'm a bum, a chicken who lives at his mother's expense.  But actually chicken?  Well, I like the catcher better and yes, I work just like anyone else.
I graduated in two specializations pediatrics and cardiology.  And right now I'm entering the hospital next to "Luiza Mel, animal defender" to work.

— Hmm... What are you going to work on here?  - Jennifer asked curiously.

— Cardio, and what are you here?

— General.  She shrugged.

— Woman come here!  -I saw a screaming blonde come to Jennifer.  
— Who is he?

— Er... Jo's brother.  -She said and then the blonde looked me up and down.

— I'm Leah, I know your sister. -she held out her hand and I did the same.

— Benjamin.  - I greeted her.  &Well... I have to go, I need to look for Bailey.  -leaves.

— What do you mean looking for Bailey?  - Leah looked at me walking with me to the locker room

— He's going to work here... - I said quietly.

— WHICH?  -she shouted.  —As?  In what?

— I don't know either, he just told me he's a cardiologist.

— Is that you?  - I looked at her without understanding.  — Do you mean that in addition to living together, they will also work?  I doubt you can stand it! 
- laughed.

— What do I mean?  Remini you want me to do what?  Scream and cry for Bailey not to hire him?  - I said already putting on my uniform.

— Yea!?

— Ugh... - I rolled my eyes.  — I'll take care of my patients that's better.

°°°

Today I started with Mrs.  Wolly, today I wanted to play cards.  My day has already started shit!

— Honey, what do you think about seeing some letters, huh?  - the same without waiting for an answer took her deck.

— Today I would ask you myself.  -I laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed.

—Let's see, let's see...-she shuffled the cards and closed my eyes and chose my three.  — Oh dear, that first letter is ugly... it shows a disappointment.  And here it shows that they have someone, someone who will make you suffer.  Already in that - turned the last card.   —You will overcome everything!

— You?  - It was strange for her to say.

— Yes, how many times will I have to tell you about your crush?  -She crossed his arms.

— Excuse me?  -We looked at the door and Ben entered the room.

— Look, honey, this is it!  -she pointed her to Ben.  _ Man, I'm sure it's you!  -She smiled at Ben who was lost looking at me.

— No mom, he's a doctor.  -I held her hands trying to make her pay attention to me.  — A doctor.

— I?  He pointed to himself.  —Wait, what?

— What do you want Ben?

— Need to talk to you!

— Okay, stay here mom, I'll call Leah to stay here.  - Leave the room and stop in the hallway.

— Is that your mother?  -if that idiot called me to this, I would curse him.

— Did you call me for this?  And no, she is not my mother.  She's just late in life and she's hallucinating, so I get into her story.  -I crossed my arms.

— Ah ok, I need your help in the trauma.  - I nodded and walked with him until the trauma.

°°°

— Were you playing tarot with that lady?  -Ben asked while holding a scalpel.  Yes, the world is not helping me right now.  In the trauma I examined a man who had a huge shard of glass stuck in his stomach, and at the time he had a cardiac arrest, who was I forced to call?  Oh!

— Will the answer make something different in your life?

— No, I was just curious.  You are curious and yet I answer the things you ask.  -I swallowed hard, I have to stop asking him things.

— Aff - I snorted.  — Yes I was, my day is horrible and it will only get worse according to the letters.  -I said and he chuckled.
— Why are you laughing?

— How can you still believe that?  It's just... Letters!?  -He shrugged.

— You never know if it can happen.  -I shrugged and continued the surgery.

°°°

— Have you seen Jo's brother?  -Leah asked everyone from the table where we were having lunch.  Remini is a bit of a gossip.

— Does Wilson have a brother?  -Meredith was stunned.

—I thought it was just her.  -Robbins said taking his juice.

— What about Affleck, right?  The new cardiologist?  -Richard asked and I nodded.

— Himself!  - I said and at the time I saw Ben coming towards us.

— He's living with Jenny!-Leah whispered and at the time Grey almost spit his slice of pizza on the table.

— My God, this is not going to work, Lopez freaks out sometimes for nothing!
- Grey said laughing.

— Hi Jennifer!  -Affleck sat next to me.

— This is Jo's brother.  -I introduced him to the staff.  — And those are, Richard Webber the uncle of the councils, Meredith Grey the sincere, Arizona Robbins the squeegee, Leah Remini the gossip... And Jackson the party boy, heir profession!  -i joked about them making faces.

— Haha very funny you Jennifer Lopez, the aunt of the dogs!  - Meredith scoffed rolling her eyes and everyone laughed, and I stuck my tongue out.

—Hi guys, what did I miss?  -Avril appeared and stood beside Ben.

We all started talking and Ben got along with my friends.  Especially with Jackson, they're all nuts so I wasn't even surprised.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•••• Itimalia 💖and my brother who only sleeps listening to "On my way" he is a declared fan of Jlo lol
Vote and comment

~Mandy