=19= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

Jo arrived pulling Jenny with a sulky face

Jo arrived pulling Jenny with a sulky face. I left the place where I was and climbed the steps of the small stairs, catching the attention of everyone who started to mumble.

- Well... -I said nervously. - I know... I shouldn't even be here anymore, after the scandal I made a few weeks ago. But today I just want to get everything right. -I looked at Lopez who, when he saw me, smiled.
- Teddy. - I looked at the same one who was in the back. - Sorry I used you, I was an idiot for that. Your company was great, but in fact you and I... We wouldn't work out... -everyone started to murmur again and Jennifer seemed to walk among the others, was she leaving? Just because I apologized to Altman?
- Because I love someone else... -Lopez stopped and turned to me.
- A few months ago I became someone's guest, and that someone is perfect even though they are sometimes obsessed with cleanliness. -laughs.
- She practically trained me inside her house like her purebred puppy. But I, like a real mutt, blew it... Because I hadn't realized that she really liked me. I made her suffer, I said things to her, I was a complete asshole. And even so, she gave me a second chance... - I went down the steps and took the flowers, walked to her who was standing there smiling, her eyes watering.
- Jennifer Lynn Lopez, will you go on my first date with me? -I knelt in front of her with the bouquet.

- Yea! - took the bouquet. -Now? -she laughed, wiping the tears that fell.

- Of course. I shrugged and got up. - And then, as I went for a first f... -Before I finished the sentence, she pulled me in for a kiss. I heard applause, Jenny and I were like a soap opera, which everyone watched happily. We broke the kiss and Alex was standing in front of me, next to Richard.

- But are they all right? Does Jenny want me to freak him out for you too? Just to make him smart! -Alex said.

- Yeah, because the kid's been earning it... -Richard crossed his arms.

- My God! - laughed. -Stop, what a shame. -Lopez covered his red face.

- Shall we go to dinner? -I asked hugging her waist and she nodded.

- Bye see you tomorrow! -Jennifer walked with me to the door waving to Leah and company.

- If you can still walk! -Mer shouted and everyone laughed. Except me and her, who were dying of shame.

°°°

We arrived at the beach and everything was set up, the table by candlelight, everything I had planned.

- Ben look at my outfit, I'm awful for this dinner! -she muttered.

- It's beautiful, now let's eat. -I said and she glared at me. -What's it?

- I should have told you this meeting was today. You're all dressed up, and I...- She pointed at her clothes.

- If I did, it wouldn't be a surprise. -I said sitting in front of her.