=15= 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

— Jenny

— Jenny... Come on, get out of the bathroom!  -Leah knocked on the cabin door I was in.

— No!  I already told you I'm staying here, I don't want to look at anyone's face!  - I said sniffling.  I can't believe Affleck left me like this, in this state.

— Come on, how about we get some air?  I promise that later... -I heard the door open. — Jenny, let's shave Altman's bitch's hair!  -I heard her laugh accompanied by Wilson's.  It was her, good.

— Shave for what?  The horn - I made quotation marks.  — It's still me.

— You're not a horn.  You are a wonderful, kind person who loves to give of yourself to others.  But unfortunately, sometimes others are assholes.  -Jo said.

— Can I talk to Jenny?  -I got up from the toilet and opened the door.  I can't believe she still had the guts to want to talk to me.

—Look here, you little farmhouse bitch, nobody here wants to hear that cracked bamboo voice of yours!  -Leah stopped her at the door.

— Leave her, Leah, I want to hear the excuse she's going to make.  -I laughed as she wiped away the remaining tears.

— Lopez wasn't my intention, I-I d-didn't even know y-y-y'all were together!

—You're going to stutter at the devil's house, girl, spare me!  -Remini looked angrier than me.

— Did not know?  Tell me another one, me and him walking up and down like that.  Did you think it was what, that we were playing with dolls?

— But...

— But, I don't want to hear it, he didn't make you, did he?  -She denied it.
— So you stayed because you wanted to.   - walked out of the bathroom ignoring what she was saying.

°°°

— Ben goes for me, those three are devils

— Ben goes for me, those three are devils.  You messed with the wrong person when it comes to Jennifer…  -Avril said.

— You seem to be afraid of them. -I rolled my eyes.  — It's just that you don't understand, that day of the party she treated me like I was hers alone.  It looked like she wanted to boss around who I should or can talk to.

— That's called jealousy Ben, everyone feels that for the person they like.

—Even now are you going to start with this little love talk?

— Whoever spoke is no longer here, now just face the consequences.
-he shrugged.

Was this serious?  If Jennifer felt something for me, why didn't she come and tell me?  But now it's gone, there's no turning back.
I would have to face the consequences, which were what?  Find a place to sleep.  Easy, nothing to stay in the hospital.

°°°

I stopped by Lopez's apartment, but the doorman didn't even let me into the lobby.  He just threw my suitcase out, and said it was Jennifer's orders.

— Old idiot!  -I cursed him for almost breaking my suitcase.

— She said that if you offended me, I would send you to the fucking hellhole!  - he mocked.

— Come here on the street, I want to see you laugh here!  -I flagged down a passing taxi and got into it.

°°°

— Are you going to sleep here? -Jackson looked at me strange to see me arranging a stretcher in an empty room.

– What is Avril?  Oh!  I forgot that the beautiful was born in a golden cradle.  And that they wiped his ass with hundred-dollar bills.  -I joked and he rolled his eyes.

— The handsome one here can write you a letter to fire you, and he's going to have several names signing.

— It was a joke!  I stopped.  - Avril laughed and continued tidying my corner.

A long, tiring and one of the worst day of my life!  Now I was slumped on the couch with Jo ruffling my hair

A long, tiring and one of the worst day of my life!  Now I was slumped on the couch with Jo ruffling my hair.  Mer had just arrived with three bottles of wine.  Leah and Arizona arguing over which pizza flavor to choose and Alex stayed to buy beer.  Tonight would be quite a night.

— What do you think about seeing a movie? -Jo suggested and I shrugged.

— That!  365 days!  For yesterday, whoever doesn't want to see it, leave the room.  -Leah ordered.

— Are you crazy, Remini?  The girl just broke up and you want to put her to see man and woman eating!?  -Arizona said and everyone looked at her.  — Sorry for remembering...

— A comedy, please, I can't stand to see these sugary things anymore.  -Mer said.

- Casa Comigo!  -This time Jo spoke in a rush.

— Then you fuck everything right, the girl sir!  -Robbins asked again making me laugh.

— LET'S SEE BARBIE AND FUCK IT! -I yelled scaring them all.

— I agree.  -Wilson nodded his head.

°°°

We put it on Barbie, yes.  But specifically in "The princess and the pebleia" one of the best.
It didn't take long for the nostalgia to start and we started singing the same two songs from the movie.

— I'M LIKE THIS... -I started.

—  I'm like this.  -Arizona did the second voice.

— LIKE YOU... -Jo sang along.

— Like you.  -Mer sang out of tune making everyone laugh.

— AND EVERYBODY CAN WEEEEEEER!  -We looked at the door where Alex was posing as a fairy and singing with two packs of beer in hand.

— It was my turn!  -Leah said sullenly.

— Go Leah!  - we shouted and it followed the next part of the song.

— A HEART...

— A heart!
with so much to say
I'm just like you!-I continued.

— Hey, applause for our friend Jennifer, if you become a singer, remember us, okay?  -Alex winked and laughed. 
— I'm going to put those beers in the freezer, because you're already in the glow!  -said the same laughing and Wilson hit him a pillow from afar.

This would be the best night out with my true friends!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Barbie is a legend and everyone agrees 🤝
Vote and comment 🌚

~Mandy