10~ Alyssa- Dinner with Jerks

10

Alyssa

            Jake and I stood there watching Jayden talking to his friends leaning against his locker. Sara, Ricky and Josh left to go to their lockers, time was passing by and the bell was going to ring in a few minutes. Jake ended up having to go to his locker so i stood alone waiting for Jayden. About two minutes before the bell was going to ring Jayden bid his friends goodbye and turned to his locker.

I watched waiting for him to opened it up, i watched as he looked around first and then smirked at me before spinning the combination. I pulled out my phone and speed dialed the phone connected to the contraption. I watched as he took a deep breath and opened his locker, his back was to me so i couldn't see his reaction.

I called the phone and with in seconds i saw paint shoot out and hit Jayden in the chest and what made it funnier was that he was wearing a white shirt. I saw the flashes from the camera i put in go off so i could capture the moment and his expression.

I held a hand over my mouth to contain my laughter, Jayden slowly turned around and i couldn't hold it in any longer. I burst out laughing, Jayden had black paint splashed all over his chest and a few specks covered his face. There was a paint blob slowly dripping down his body and to the floor.

He looked at the paint that fell then slowly his eyes went up my body to my eyes. My laughter died as i saw hurt and understanding, he shook his head so the hair in his eyes moved over. I have to admit it looked sexy as hell!! (:

He gave me a small weak smile before turning and walking out of the school, why was i feeling guilty? I shouldn't i should be happy, I got Jayden but i don't. I feel horrible. I quickly shut my locker and walked off to my class.

As i walked in i quickly sat down between Sara and Ricky making out and the twins who where arguing about something. I sighed and looked down and my hands, the look on Jayden's face killed. But the way I'm thinking is killing me. I shouldn't care but i do and it is so confusing. Shouldn't i be mad at Jayden and therefore happy i got him and the look on his face but im not. I wish i could take it back; i shouldn't have following Jayden outside and apologized, maybe even let him explain.

What? No Alyssa stop thinking this you don't feel bad for Jayden and just stick to the plan. The announcements came on and everyone stood up saying the pledge, when it ended everyone sat down.

"Good morning Wolves!" yelled Brandi, she was the perky blonde girl with bright average blue eyes. She was the happiest girl here. She was head cheerleader and friends with everyone; i don't see why she was always so happy, "Happy homecoming week! So today i saw everyone wearing their favorite college stuff. Ok tomorrow remember to wear Wacky Tacky."

As Brandi went on with the announcements i zoned out, i never got the homecoming things we did. College wear, what the hell? Why would you want to wear college wear? Whatever i shouldn't be talking back than i did do that stuff, thank god i stopped i never realized how stupid it is.

After study hall finally ended i gathered my stuff walking down to English, i walked in and took my seat in the back by Sara.  "Hey are you ok, you seem down?"

"No I'm fine, i think i might be getting sick or something." I said turning to the front, Brandon, Derek and Seth walked in but no Jayden. Did he leave and isn't coming back, now the guilt is coming back again. The bell rang and Ms. Pierson walked in all smiley.

"Hello class so we are getting in our groups and working on our lines for the play." Everyone got up and slid their desks together but i stayed still, i didn't want to see the guys again. I finally got up and walked slowly over to the guys taking the seat between Brandon and Seth.