37~ Alyssa- The End of Prom Night

This chapter is short but it is just what is going on with Alyssa.

Not Edited!

37

Alyssa

I was still shocked that I was picked as Prom Queen; people kept congratulating me and giving me high fives. Stacey just gave me the death glare all night; I stole her part and she was pissed.

I never wanted the part until I saw her trying to get with Jayden and then I wanted the part just so she couldn't have it. I stood here with Sara while waiting for Jayden to use the bathroom so we can go to his house and be alone. I was super excited; I also had the feeling that Jayden but a virgin even if he doesn't want to admit it. I think it's that he is a virgin, and then I will be his first and only.

"Ok just remember Alyssa use protection." Sara reminded me for the tenth time tonight.

"I know Sara stop reminding me. Gosh you act like I never slept with a guy before."

"I'm sorry," Sara pouted and pulled me into a hug.

"You know I'm not really mad at you."

"Yeah I know; now why not go wait out in the hall for Jayden."

"What you don't want me here," I mocked hurt and slumped away.

"No I just don't want to leave you but I want to dance. Ok have fun." She yelled out as she dragged Ricky off to dance.  I made my way out of the ball room and into the hall; making my way toward the front doors where the bathroom was located.

As I turned the corner I froze; two people were going at it. A girl, who looked like Stacey by the dress and blonde curly hair, was pushed up against a guy with his hands placed on her hips. She had her hand wrapped around his undone tie and pressed her lips roughly onto his.

He looked shocked and threw Stacey off him and onto the carpeted floor. She stood up and smirked at me; I turned to the guy and cleared my throat a bit as he turned to me, wiping his mouth off. I wanted to puke seeing Jayden's face; he was making out with Stacey. What was he trying to get back at me?

"What the hell Jay." I whispered my heart literally shattered when I saw him; I couldn't even speak properly. My eyes rimmed with tears as I held them back; Jayden didn't deserve my tears.

"Alyssa just let me explain." he held up his hands as he tried to walk over to me but I didn't want him anywhere near me. When he noticed I moved away from him he stopped.

"What were you just trying to get me back for what I did at the party?" I know knew what he felt like when he saw me kissing my ex. I felt like shit and like I was nothing; like he never even wanted me.

Jayden shook his head vigorously as he tried to walk over to me again, but I just move away. "Alyssa just let me explain."

"That's what they always say 'let me explain'; explain why you kissed another girl and she was undoing your shirt. Or more importantly why should I let you explain this when you never let me explain what happened. No you just walked out the door and drove off; you never returned." I exploded as I glared hard at him.

I could see Stacey smirked and walk off in the corner of my eye. I will get that bitch back later; no way she will do that and not get what's coming to her. I will mess up her face a lot worse than a broken nose.

"I'm sorry but Aly this wasn't my fault." He tried to plead and glanced at the Stacey.

"Whatever Jayden I'll just see you later," I had to get out of here and away from him; I need my time alone to think this through think he did to me. I started walking past him and over to the front entrance and dodged his hand as he tried to reach out to me. "Don't touch me Jayden, I need time to think." I snapped and continued walking; luckily Jayden didn't follow me.