12~ Alyssa- Pay Back Part 2

Hey guys sorry it has been awhile but i haven't been in the typing mood lately. But here is chapter 12 i hope you like it.  maybe i will get motivated again when i get back onto the what's hot list. i know there are great stories and writers i have to go up against!! =D Vote!!!! Comment!! OH and let me know if you would like me to write the next chapter in teh guys POV?!

**************

12

Alyssa

                        I walked into the cafeteria as the bell rang; my friends were seated in the usual spot. As i walked over to our table a hand snaked around my waist, I took a glance up meeting a pair of black eyes. "Hey Aly what's up?" he asked.

"I'm fine, going to sit down at my table." I stepped to the side as his arm fell off my shoulder.

"Why don't you come sit with us?" I gazed over at him and glared.

"No, i want to go sit with my friends." I sneered.

"Alyssa we are friends please i want it to go back to normal."

"No Jayden we will never be friends." He opened his mouth to speak before i cut him off, "And this morning was an accident that will NEVER happen again now leave me alone." I quickly turned and walked to the table. Everyone was in line getting lunch, as i was alone i re-went over what had just happened. I didn't want to be friends with them again but i could feel my hatred slowly vanish every moment i was with them.

And to be honest i liked what happened with Jayden and I this morning, and i wanted it to happen again but i couldn't get close to him. Jayden in the end will hurt me again. So tonight i will finfish with the plan and get over Jayden. Lunch slowly passed as i sat there looking out the window, Sara sneaking glances at me every so often with a sad expression on her face.

When the bell finally rang signally the end of school i walked out and went to my car driving home. Jayden has avoided me all day; i guess i upset him with what i said oh well.

That night was pretty boring, i did the usual; helped Kyle with homework, fed him dinner and let him watch some TV before he took a shower and was put down. Tonight the plan is going into action, this is the last part of the plan and then i hope to stop having contact with Jayden.

I checked on Kyle and when i saw he was securely tucked in i snuck downstairs. I ran quietly over to the front door and grabbed my bag. When i successfully snuck out I locked the door and walked down the street, tonight was the finale of the plan. My head and neck started to hurt from snapping it back and forth looking around the dark street. I quickened my step to a jog and went down the street, after passing ten houses i arrived at a two story white Victorian house.

I snuck up the cobble stone path leading to their pure white front door with a gold knocker. As i got closer to the door i took a right walking to down the porch and to the green vines leading up to his room. I used to us these vines as a way to sneak up to visit him at night or while he was grounded. And before you start to think dirty i never did anything with him, we simply hung out or he would help when I was upset.

When i got to the second story i placed a hand on the ledger and peered over. His room was dark and i saw the shape of his body lying in bed breathing evenly and slowly. I pushed up on the window and it quietly rose, he should learn to lock his window in case a pervert or burglar sneaks in.

I smirked as i snuck in and placed the bag on the ground, Jayden always was a heavy sleeper. I tip-toed to his door and made sure it was locked before i turned and saw Luka growling at me. "Shh Luka its ok, It's Alyssa." I cooed quietly and walked slowly to Jayden's bed where Luka laid growling. With my hands up in surrender i stood in front of Luka and slowly placed a hand in front of his face. He gave a quick sniff be fore sitting up and panting happily in my face.