7~ Critical Judgment- Run In

7

~Jayden~

I stood at the car about ten minutes waiting for the guys. After another five minutes they finally showed up. We pilled into the car, "Why did you guys take so long to get here?"

"Sorry we go held up with the girls blocking us." Brandon kept his eye on the road as he turned the corner. I saw Alyssa's house in the distance and soon we were parked in Brandon's driveway.

I jumped out and walked across the lawn to Alyssa's front door. Her house looked the same; a white two story Victorian style home with dark blue shutters and two long white pillars on either side of her house. There was the white porch that wrapped around the whole house and had bushed around it.

I went up the steps to her dark blue front door. I pulled open the screen part and knocked on the door, no answer.  I knocked again louder, all was silent. "Maybe she's not home." Seth said from behind.

"Maybe; let's try the back." I step back as the screen door shut and I walked around the house to the back door and knocked, no answer. I went to the window and peered in, there was no movement inside. "She's not here." I turned to them.

"Well we can come back later." Brandon started off in the direction of his house, "We will hang out at my house and when she returns we will go see her." We all nodded and went over to Brandon's house.

We sat around in his room; Derek and Brandon playing video games, Seth texting his girlfriend Sasha of two years, and me... well I was sitting by the window watching Alyssa's house. I know I'm being lame and stalker-ish but I needed to talk to her.

As the minutes turned into hours Alyssa never showed up, I sighed and got up. "Guys I'm going to see my parents."

"Oh ice cream." Brandon yelled like a little kid and got up grabbing his keys. As everyone got up to follow the excited Brandon to his car, we said our goodbyes and left. We drove in silence to my parent's shop they opened. The guys loved to come here when we were little.  As we approached the shop memories of Alyssa and I here came back, one memory stuck with me.

***Flashback***

Alyssa and I were sitting in the booth and my parent's ice cream shop; we were only around thirteen years old. My mother just brought us our ice cream and then she went back to work. As she read over bills Alyssa and I decided to play a game, Truth or Dare.

After awhile she said truth so I asked her, "Alyssa is it true that you have feelings for me?" Her cheeks flush red and she looked down at the table top.

"Yes," I heard her faintly say. The grin on my face grew, "ok Jay Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok, do you like me?" she whispered.

"Yes," I took her hand in mine as she looked into my eyes and blushed a deeper red. "Ok Truth or dare Yssa (Ee-Sa)?"

"Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to kiss me." I smirked at her as her eyes widened.

"No your mom is here."

"So you're too chicken." I teased.

"No!" she yelled standing up. I pulled her around the table so she sat next to me placing my hand on top of hers.

"If you're not scared then do it, I'm not going to hurt you. Besides my mom isn't here and it will be a quick kiss." I gave her my puppy dog face and she sighed, it always works.

"Fine," I smiled and pulled her closer. I placed my left hand around her neck gently urging her forward. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me forward. I felt her breath on my lips as she got closer to her destination. After awhile when I thought our lips would never touch she lightly grazed over my lips with hers.