26~ Alyssa- Sweet Memories

NOT EDITED!

chapter 26

Alyssa

This was the best vacation, ever. Jayden and I did pretty much everything, on Monday we slept in late and stayed at the house. We went swimming and played with the dogs a bit. It was a lazy day, we ordered in and watched movie all night.

On Tuesday we spent the morning just relaxing before we went out to se some of the sights and then we went out to dinner.

On Wednesday Jayden and I went out and hung out with a few of the L.A. people, celebrities that are friends with Jayden.

On Thursday went shopping after I begged for a little bit and that took all day so we were both pretty tired when we got home.

On Friday we went out to see the further sights and we didn't get home until late. But now its today, Saturday, and tomorrow we are returning back home. I woke up early nd ditched jayden in bed to go up to the recording room, the sunrise light the room up nicely.

I walked in and picked up a guitar, strumming to a song and quietly singing. I felt arms wrap around my waist, I jumped and heard jayden quietly laughing as he placed me on his lap. "Sorry I scared you, why did you leave me?" his hot breath tickling my neck, making me giggle and look up at him.

"I left you because I woke up and saw you were sleeping and I wanted to come up here."

"Ok whatever," he placed a soft kiss to my neck and rested his chin on my shoulder. We sat and watched the sun rise before he stood up. "Ok let's get ready so we can leave."

"And where are we going?"  I stood up and Jayden dragged me back to his room.

"We are going to the beach today so get ready with whatever it is you wear to the beach." He waved his hands dramatically at my suitcase before leaving. I laughed and then turned to my bag, what should I wear? I dug through all my clothes and decided on my black bikini and threw on my pair of jean short over with a dark blue tank top.

Jayden walked in as I pulled the shirt over my head, "Hey knock would ya. I could have been naked."  I smacked Jay on the back of the head.

"Hey don't be mean, you were dressed and you took forever anyways. Besides babe I will se you naked sometime, hopefully soon." I smacked him again making him wince and grab my hands. "Now stop hitting me."

"Well stop talking like that."

"Like what?" he smirked down at me and hugged me close to his body.

"Stop talking about seeing me naked and hoping to see my naked soon. You are such a perve," I pulled away and pushed him onto the bed. "Now get ready jay and I'll see you downstairs." Smiling sweetly at him I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw a stack of pancakes on a plate and skipped over to the plate. Jayden came down half and hour later and poked my side.

"Ready to go baby," he asked and grabbed his keys. I nodded swallowing the last of my food and jumping off the stool, I ran over and wrapped my arm around Jayden's waist as we walked to the garage. Jayden took awhile picking which car to take, he finally decided on the silver Aston Martin.

We stayed silent as Jay drove to the beach, I couldn't stop thinking how great this weekend was and that I was able to go to the beach.  But the thought about beach made me think about Jayden, and the fans, and the fact is that he is famous. The fans will be all over him and I won't get to see him, he will be whisked away into the world of a famous person.

I wanted to be with Jayden and now those stupid, stuck up girls will take him away. My door was opened and someone grabbed my hand, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see jayden standing over me with a hat on, covering his perfect face.