35~ Alyssa- Take This To Heart

Not Edited!

Enjoy I hope you like it!!! I was going to add more but my shows are coming on and then I have to shower for school tomorrow. I will upload the rest of this chater and the next chapter tomrrow since it is Friday and I will upload a new chapter ot my new story 'Escaping this Fate'.

35

part 1

Alyssa

When I woke up in the morning Sara was gone; there was a commotion going on downstairs. I slipped out of bed and walked out my bedroom down; down the stairs and into the kitchen where I caught Sara and Kyle making pancakes. "Hey there she is. Finally Sleeping Beauty awakes; I thought we would have to call your prince to wake you." Kyle laughed and ran to hug me.

"Oh ha-ha Sara funny, so can I have breakfast now; as long as I won't die." Sara scowled at me and I sat down. Placing two chocolate chip pancakes on my plate I downed them in syrup.

"Well first it is more like afternoon since it is one o'clock. And second I don't get how you can eat all this food with a million calories and never gain any weight." She exclaimed and sat next to me.

"It's my secret," I winked and finished off my food. Glancing at the clock I noticed that in fact it was one in the afternoon. "Well Kyle I would like you to stay downstairs, watch TV while Sara and I get ready. Victoria will be here at six to watch you tonight."

"Ok," Kyle ran out of the room and into the living room turning on the TV. I placed my plate in the sink, rinsing it off, and dragging Sara up to my room. But before either of us could start a plan the door bell rang. We ran back down the stairs, getting quit a lot of exercise this after noon.

I was thankful to see that Kyle was standing by the stairs and had not opened the door. Sighing I patted Kyle's head before proceeding toward the door; throwing it open it revealed four girls. They all had their dresses wrapped safely a bag with their make-up stuff. I don't know why I had agreed that everyone would get ready at my house and so then the guys would just meet us here.

Moving aside I gestured them inside and locked the door. "Ok Sara show everyone up to my room." She nodded and they all went up single file, "Kyle good boy for not answering the door, now you can just go back to watching TV and nothing bad. I will be upstairs getting ready so if you need anything then knock."

"Ok I'll be a good boy while you get pretty for Jayden." I smirked and turned to walk upstairs and as I did I heard Kyle giving me kissy noises making me shake my head in amusement. I opened my door and all the girls were sitting on my bed talking, except Sara who got in the shower. I had made sure all the other girls showered before they arrived 'cause that would take up too much time if everyone showered at me house.

"Ok while Sara is showering I should probably get to know you guys. I don't remember any of you guys here." I stated a bit awkwardly as I sat at my desk.

"Ok well I'm Lucy; I am have been dating Josh for about two months." A pretty small girl said sitting closest to me on my right. She had long wavy red hair, butt he red suited her and made her look really pretty. Her dark blue eyes gazed at me, which went really well with the color of her hair.

"Wow he has a girlfriend; he never told me. I will have to get him back for that one, and show him not to keep people from me. But you look really fun and that is what Josh is all about." Lucy gave a small laugh and smiled at me

"I'm Lucy's best friend Holly; I have been with Jake for about a month." The girl sitting on Lucy's right said. She was the opposite of Lucy with black short straight black hair that went to just above her shoulders, and had dark chocolate colored eyes.