33~ Alyssa- The Good Life

DEDICATED to.... dayshatw!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome band name!!! =D

P.S. Read the note at the end, it is pretty important thanks!!

Not Edited!

33

Alyssa

The snow is finally gone and the sun is out! I woke up that morning feeling refreshed and happy that there is only like two weeks left of school and I have to go off to college. Alex is back for good and we started working on the music with the guys. After fighting for an hour on names we finally came up with one, and the idea was thought up by the awesome team of Sara and I, girls are the best!

With Sara as our bass and back up vocals, Ricky as our drummer, Alex as lead guitarist and back up vocals, Jake on the keyboards (not really used but if do then he is there for that), and then Josh is just there for support, being a friend, plus doing the lights, and me as lead vocalist. With all of that we make up the awesome and totally cool rockin' band, Sensual Seduction.

It didn't take long at all to get the guys to agree as being my band mates, they loved it and agreed five seconds after Alex and I told them. After calling and clarifying things with Paul we signed the contract and we worked on songs to record. I have to say we weren't that bad, and I am not trying to brag but I think we could make more than Perfect Chemistry ever made.

Jayden still has no idea about my, our band. I plan to make it a surprise but thinking about Jayden brightens my day. I jump out of bed with more excitement then normal, I must be sick I am actually happy to get to school. Skipping off to my bathroom I sang along quietly to a few songs the band and I wrote. Singing happily I washed up and hopped out of the shower walking into my closet.

It was hard finding something to wear, I wanted to impress Jayden but I didn't want to change how I used to dress either. Ever since that little road bump back in California Jayden and I's relationship couldn't be more perfect.

Jayden and I would go out every Friday and then he would end up staying the night with me. We don't fight at all, more like disagree like once or twice a week, nothing too bad. But what frightens me is that Prom is in two days and Jayden still never asked me to go with him. Sure I just assume that I am since we are dating but I still want him to ask me like a real man should.

There was a knock at the door and little feet running to the door, Kyle. I ran out of my room as fast as I could with a towel wrapped around my body and down the stairs. Flying around the corner I ran into someone making them fall to the ground, but I stayed on my feet.

"Wow you have a hard hit A." Sara grumbled on the floor and picked herself up. She dropped her school bag by the door and turned to me smiling. She had on her black skinny jeans which had holes on the knees and one hole high up on her right thigh. She grew her platinum blonde hair out more so it reached the top of her shoulders and curled and the tips. The blood red shirt she wore hugged her body tightly to show off herself to the guys, her favorite top.

"Kyle I thought I told you never to answer the door." I let out a sigh and turned over to Kyle giving him a sternly glare. He just gave a sheepish smile and hugged me, "You're lucky you're cute. But seriously what if that wasn't Sara but some strange man and they took you? Just please don't answer the door?" He gave a vigorous nod and smiled, "Now go eat while I get read."

He released me and ran quickly off to the kitchen. About three months ago I decided to tell the guys the truth, about my parents and that I had a little brother I watched after. The guys didn't really mind but asked to meet Kyle. I was a bit nervous about that but they did meet a week later and ended up really getting along and having fun. Kyle and the twins hit it off; mostly 'cause the twins were still pretty much kids them selves.