24

"Y/n!" Hawks called out worriedly. And he ran over to the living room where a guy in a black hood and black mask was holding the young girl who was looking freaked out.

With a rough voice from the mask, the person said, "hey there Hawks. Just noticed the little lady near you so I thought I would come over to your house and take her. Then have you pay me to release her. I'll have you know, I've murdered people. I'm not afraid to do it again." The guy said, and he cocked his head then laughed.

While Hawks was panicking in the corner at the masked man, Y/n spoke up quickly.

"Are you new at this?" She asks, and the man stops talking.

Trying to remain his composure in front of a little girl, he managed to say, "w-what do you mean girl? I'm a kidnapper."

Y/n patted his head.

"There there Mr.Kidnapper, its okay if your new at kidnapping. You can still change."

While Y/n and the Kidnapper were talking, Tokoyami and Hawks stood in the corner.

"what in the world Is happening."

"She's pulling a 'your name' in fanfics where she believes that she's the only one who can change him."

"You read wattpad Yami Yami?"

"...no."

"Well, whatever the situation is, we need to-"

"How would you know what wattpad is, Hawks?"

"..."

"Don't think I don't know about your fanfics."

"..."

"Especially the Endeavor and-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there."

Hawks and Tokoyami went silent.

Then Y/n broke it.

"Guys. The kidnapper has had a very difficult life. And even though he's murdered people he kind of regrets it. But now he's gonna become a professional painter." And she smiled at Hawks and Tokoyami.

Not blinking, Hawks just replied, "kind of?"

"How did they go from a kidnapper to a painter?" Tokoyami asks, although he didn't really want to know at all.

Y/n just gives a smile whispered something to the man, and pats him on the back before walking out the door with him, and giving him a grin at the two men who were watching her exit the house.

Hawks stops, and looks at the girl again, this time carefully looking at her face features.

While her eyes appeared to be smiling, it was more squinted then usual and her smile was a little scary. The man didn't notice however and when the door closed, Y/n walked back in the house with a smile.

About a few minutes later, sirens were heard and flashing red and blue lights were illuminated through the windows of Hawks interning place.

And while the Police caught the man, they questioned Hawks on what had happened in which he just responded, "a little girl double crossed him."

After that chaotic mess, a tired looking man knocked on the winged man's door prepared for murder.

"Father instinct." Was all he said, and he grabbed his daughters things as well as Y/n herself and was out the door in a few seconds. Hawks was sobbing in the corner of his flat sadly while his intern was trying to calm his mentor down.

Meanwhile, Aizawa was running towards the train station with his daughter wrapped in his capture weapon while clutching a suitcase and stuffed doll.

Making it on the train just in time Aizawa sighed in relief as he found a seat and sat down in it, holding Y/n closer to him when she finally replied, "what is it?" with sad eyes at her dad.

"I take it back. Hawks is not a responsible person. Your going to best Jeanist's place instead." He said, and closes his eyes, leaning his head back.

then he feels a tug on his shirt and he cracks one eye open to see his daughter excitedly pointing at the screen on the train.

"We're at the scene of crime near Hawk's internships where a new time criminal who was responsible for a few murders, But what's interesting is that the man didn't seem to be holding any kind of weapon, but instead a paintbrush as well as water color. He was painting on the sidewalk of Hawks internships when the police was called by an anonymous person." Then the reporter woman handed the mic over to a familiar looking blonde man.

"Hawks, can you tell us what happened exactly? People are curious how and why a killer was painting with water color."

Hawks responded with, "a little girl double crossed him." and he peered over at a little girl with the same resting smirk face painted on her.

She was holding the paintbrush in her hands as well as the water color. The reporters left about a few minutes later, and then the news switched the topic.

"Zawa! I was on the news!" Y/n said excitedly, waving her arms around.

Aizawa's face softened a little, and he smiled at his daughter before replying, "yes, you were." and he gently guided Y/n's head to rest on his shoulder.

While Y/n was sleeping on his shoulder he took our his phone and dialed another familiar number.

After a few rings, the line picked up and the person spoke.

"Hello? This is Best Jeanist's office." The feminism voice asked, and Aizawa replied with, "can I speak it Best Jeanist? Tell him it's Eraserhead."

There was a few rustled behind the line, and he also heard what seemed like a small explosion and a yell.

Then he sighed, and knew that it was his student that was the cause of it.

Before he could say anything, the line picked up again, and he heard a recognizable voice.

"Hello Eraserhead. Is your daughter coming here?" He asked, immediately getting to the point which was when the father instincts turned on quick.

Turning to the sleeping child on him, Aizawa replied, "yeah... is bakugo causing you trouble?" And be waits hesitantly.

There are more shuffles in the background, and then he hears a gruff and angry yell.

"AIZAWA SENSEI!!! GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!!! I CAN'T STAND-" that's when the other line hung up, and Aizawa sighed, caressing his forehead.

"Kids these days."

Then he spots his daughter waking up.

"I'm a kid."

"...well, yeah you are but-"

"I'm a kid."

"...sorry Y/n."

—————
Hey luvs!!!! Schools finally over!!! Congrats to the ppl who finished school too!!

Sorry for all the filler chapters.
I had a lot of other stories too, so if you like MHA and Haikyuu check out my other stories! Could use a boost.

Thanks for all the wonderful support guys!!

Also... what I imagined her smirk to be like🤭