37

"hello mr.grape."

That's how Dabi had been greeted by a little child no taller than his knee. Did he even know this child? Who was this little shit who just called him a grape?

As he racked his brain for any memory of this child, compress had jumped down from the tree that was to the right of dabi and greeted the little girl as if he had known her for decades.

Compress tipped his hat off of his head, held it out to the girl and pulled out a small little bunny rabbit doll. The little girl clapped in awe as she jumped and fidgeted around in excitement.

"It's been a while ms.Y/n Aizawa." The magician said as he handed the doll to a gleeful looking girl.

That's when it had clicked in Dabi's brain and he almost choked on air as he turned around to make eye contact with a mischievous looking toga.

She only shrugged as she watched the dark haired male glare at her, knowing that she was most definitely the one who had brought her here.

Now holding the doll tight to her chest, Y/n watched as the grown-ups around her stared to argue. At some points they spoke in harsh whispers and spinner kept sticking up his middle finger at dabi.

Y/n suddenly recalled how the middle finger was a super power from the last time she had ran into these people. So to show off her 'skills' she held the bunny in her left hand and held up her small middle finger at all the villains there.

There were stunned looks on the faces of them all, then a few moments of silence.

"DABI THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"THE HELL DO YOU MEAN?! THAT WAS ALL YOU!"

"I really don't think we should be blaming eachother right now."

"shut up compress."

"I know you aren't talking you crocodile."

"Just shut up. And who was the one that taught the girl what the middle finger meant?"

"YOU!"

"Oh shoot yeah."

"..."

"..."

"I forgot."

"Guys look what I can do!!! I have my super middle finger power!"

"...Absolutely no-"

Toga gave a glare to compress as she walked over to Y/n and smushed her face as she spoke to the girl in a cooing voice.

"Everyone here is such meanies to you Y/n. Not to worry though, I'll give them a beating back at the base."

Spinner raised an eyebrow as he stared at the younger girl who nodded happily and giggled as the blonde high schooler ruffled her hair.

"Are we really bringing the kid back to the base?" The alligator asked as he leaned over to dabi.

The stapled man shrugged and crossed his arms, taking in the sight of the blood sucking psychopath girl giggling along with a little oblivious girl that was the daughter of eraserhead and present mic.

"Who knows reptile. Could just keep her at the base to get back at the hero's or some shit. Let's just get the hell home and make sure none of those hero students follow."

Unfortunately, some of those hero students did follow and before the villains knew it, a few of them came running after the villains in the forest.

Dabi sighed and knew that they had come after the bakugo blonde boy. They were planning to recruit him after all, but some of his classmates were just persistent as hell.

Then they started fighting.

Y/n hadn't even noticed what was going on because compress had given her a little marble to play with and including her new bunny doll, she was pretty much hooked. And considering the fact that she was in another part of the forest where she could only hear muffled noises, she didn't really get up to go see what was happening.

All of a sudden, Y/n's marble had suddenly transformed into some random piece of wood. Her pretty and shiny blue marble was now an ugly piece of wood that she couldn't even build a house with. What was the point.

She grunted in annoyance as she had no other toy now besides her doll and with a mad look on her face, she held the wood in her hand and trudged over to the place where hopefully compress was.

Before Dabi could taunt the UA children even more, a price of wood had suddenly been hurled across the fighting field and hit compress right on the face.

Everyone turned to the direction the wood had come from and spotted the familiar tiny h/c girl holding a bunny doll with an angry look plastered on her face.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE TWERP?!" Spinner shouted loudly, close to picking up a bolder and throwing it at the little girl.

"Y/N?!" Izuku yelled in surprise.

His classmates who were behind him looked shocked to see the little girl on the battlefield with villains talking to her; yet left unharmed.

Y/n stood there with her hands on her hips as she held the bunny under her arm.

"I WANT ANOTHER MARBLE MR.MAGIC MAN!" she screamed, grabbing a rock on the floor and angrily chucking it at the alligator who looked stunned. The green man rubbed the sore spot on his cheek.

Dabi burst out laughing, completely forgetting about the puny little UA kids he was taunting.

Y/n chucked a stick at the Stapled man too out of spite.

Nobody spoke for a few seconds and nobody moved while the purple man rubbed the spot on his side where he got hit. He gave the now too innocent looking little girl a seething look.

Toga made the first random move, running forward at Izuku with a knife and a sadistic smile.

"IZUKUUU!!!" She yelled happily, and compress grabbed the collar of Y/n's shirt, pulling her back so she wouldn't get caught up in the crossfire.

That's when a bright laser had been pointed at compress making him drop a few of the marbles. While a few people made moves to go grab it, Izuku had shouted,

"GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!!!" and spinner held in a laugh at the sound of that kidnapped bakugo kid having such a friend.

Then a purple portal had appeared out of nowhere and with compress now holding the young girl close to him, dabi holding 1 marble, the members of the LOV, their kidnapped kid and a small girl, they all sunk through into the purple warp and disappeared.

Midoriya Izuku collapsed onto the floor, his arms to the ground as he screamed.

———

There was a lot of thoughts running through Bakugo Katsuki's head.

Like; why did the LOV pick him? why was he weak enough to let himself get captured? why. why did deku reach out for him?

He slowly opened his eyes as he pushed his worries away. That's when he had noticed what was really going on.

His arms were chained up. He was in some kind of chair, and the worst part was that villains were all around him— occupying every corner of the place. Now that he really looked, it seems like he was in some kind of bar.

Actually, Bakugo takes his statement back.

The worst part was not the villains all over the place.

The worst part had to be Y/n Aizawa sitting on the couch holding a bunny doll and about 5 marbles.

Fuck.

———

Sry for the rly late update guys
But anyway I'll try and be active during this time cuz I have spring break

YAYYAYAYA

anyway luv u all<33333