𝟬𝟭

I failed my test. But, Enjoy this chapter I made while I was wallowing in my "sElF pItY"

------------------------------

"Problem Children. Remember to complete textbook pages 4-9. I'm going to check tomorrow. Mina and Kaminari. No cheating off of Momo. Actually i don't wanna see you guys tomorrow... See you next week." And with that, Shouta Aizawa left his classroom ignoring his students yelling at him down the hall.

Walking down the hallway, he stopped by the Teachers lounge. By Mic's room. The two hadn't  really talked about what we are. While the blonde likes to call the two of them, "dating buddies." Aizawa called Hizashi "housewife that cleans." They both had pretty different perspectives.

But after Mic had come over to the tired man's house to help grade paperwork, the blonde burned his house down, and Aizawa moved in with him.

And banned him from cooking. About a few weeks later, Shinso was living under the roof.

Aizawa, Hizashi, and Shinso.

The scruffy man opened the wooden door and heard a giant clang and a shriek.

"SHOUTA! What- what are you doing here?" Mic asked, quickly trying to cover his computer. Aizawa had narrowed his eyes suspiciously, knowing that the last time he had acted like this, Mic had accident ordered 20 vacuums.

After walking over to the frantic man, Aizawa had grabbed him, and pushed his arms aside. On the screen had been a page with smiling children on the front, the words 'adopt a child!'

"And what is that?" the dark haired male asked in a tired tone.

"Well. I was thinking, after Shinso gets back from school, lets go over there." Mic says grinning widely at him.

Looking around the room, to see the rest of the faculty staring at the two do them, Aizawa glared at them, though they didn't back away one inch.

"Well, you see Sho, I really want a little kid. A cute one! I was teaching in class today, and then one of the students was talking about how his family adopted a kid, and now he always has someone to hang out with. And since you and Shinso say that I'm to annoying, I want someone that always hangs out with me." and with that speech, the faculty burst into cheers.

"Come on Aizawa! You can't say no to a kid!" Midnight yelled at me.

"I already have a kid. Exactly like me. And an annoying roommate. And-" Looking over at the computer, Aizawa stopped talking. After scrolling down the page, the man had spotted that the place was a small orphanage. The homepage has pictures of little kids.

Almost reminded him of his class kids.

Taking a breath in, Aizawa looked over at Mic, who's hand are rubbing together, desperate for an answer.

Growling Aizawa responded, "Fine. I'll get Shinso." and with that he bolted to the door, hearing the cheers coming from the faculty.

not like we'll really get a kid. He thinks, and he walked over to Shinso's class.

Opening the door, Aizawa give a nod to the teacher there who had called Shinso's name.

-----------

"I don't want to do this." Shinso says, awkwardly squished between his school bags and Hizashi.

"I want to do this!" Hizashi says, pumping his fist in the air expecting a reaction.

"Kay." was all Shinso said and he leaned his head on the window and fell asleep.

"SHINSO WAKE UP!" Aizawa yelled from the front seat, turning around but then not being able to see what was in front of him.

"DAD! LOOK AT THE ROAD!" He yells bolting up from his seat.

"Yeah Shota." Hizashi says, agreeing.

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE, SHUT THE FUCK UP HIZASHI! YOU DON'T GET TO TALK FOR BURNING DOWN MY DAMN HOUSE DOWN!" Aizawa yelled.

"Man, your still hooked on that?" Hizashi asks incredulously, scrunching his face together, and before the tired man could have replied Shinso shushed both of them, and the rest of the ride was silent, until Aizawa had pulled Into the lot.

"Man. That was fun! I can't wait to do that again with a small kid in the car!" Hizashi says, and he skips inside the Orphanage.

Walking into the courtyard, the 3 immediately saw a women who seemed to run the place.

"My goodness! If it isn't 2 pro hero's and a student of UA at our Orphanage! I'm Hana. What can we do for you?" She says smiling.

"Well we were-" Hizashi starts to say until a loud crash was heard.

"Those are the children, care to meet them?" The women asks tiredly, and all 3 nodded. Mic a little more aggressively than the other 2.

"CHILDREN! COME MEET SOME PRO HERO'S!" she yells and about 30 kids come running over.

"Wow!

"Pro Heros!"

"Can I have an autograph!"

A bunch more things are said by the kids as they crowd around the 3, who were pretty overwhelmed.

"Y/n! GET OVER HERE!" The women yells enthusiastically waving her hand at the one girl who was sitting under a tree.

"fine." she says, and she walks over to stare at the 3 people in front of her.

Before she can say anything another kid walks over and looks her up and down, scrunching her nose in disgust.

"Ew. Why are you here?" She says, and other kids laugh at the girl.

Y/n had looked down at the ground and start to just stare at it. Before anyone could have stepped in, Shinso had took charge and grabbed the girls hand flashing her a small smile after she had picked her head up.

Aizawa stared at Shinso, half proud, and half annoyed. Because he knew what Hizashi was going to say.

"SHO! LOOK HOW CUTE AND CLOSE THEY LOOK! LETS ADOPT HER!" He yells at his partner and before he could respond, Y/n runs back to the tree, ignoring everyone.

The caretaker of the kids; Hana, ran over to the 3 of them and gestured to Y/n. "She's really shy and quiet. Sensitive too. Got a rough past." While she had started to walk away, Aizawa's heartstrings had suddenly stopped him and he called out without even knowing what he was saying.

"We- we want to adopt her."

Hizashi and Shinso stared at him with a surprised look. And Hana looks surprised.

"Y/n? You want to adopt Y/n?" She asks, questionably with wide eyes.

Shinso and Hizashi had recovered from the quick shock and all simultaneously said, "Yes"

Hana smiled, and walked over to Y/n who was reading the book, and without a fight she walked inside with Hana.

*A few minutes later* (IN DAT SPONGEBOB VOICE)

-

Y/n was left on the sidewalk holding a few bags in front of a white car and 3 people who was standing there awkwardly.

Looking scared at all the people around her she starts to cry. Though they were small tears, Shouta and Hizashi still had no clue what to do. Shinso ended up letting out a sigh and grabbing Y/n, picking her up and sliding into the car, placing her next to his seat.

Both Shota and Hizashi look at each other, both cracking a small smile. Getting into the front seat, they turn around to see Shinso giving a small smile at the certification of adoption papers. Turning to the girl that was fast asleep on Shinso's arm.

And all three people in the car give a smile as they drive home.