38

Bakugo at this point was extremely close to just burning this place down to ashes. There were just 2 problems however. One being that he was chained up in some stupid chair, and the second being that his homeroom teachers daughter was also kidnapped along with him.

But for a kid that got kidnapped, she looked a little bit too happy. And when he means happy, he means like— jumping around happily in a circle with one of her arms grasping onto a bunny doll and her mouth coated with what seemed to be chocolate around her mouth. not to mention she was playing with some kind of marble and sticking up her middle finger and pointing them like a gun to everyone else in the room, which did not really make sense to him.

He didn't have time to dwell on the kid though, because what seemed to be the guy that kidnapped him walked up to the blonde boy.

"So..." shigaraki sneered out, the rest of his villains group somewhat scattered behind him. "How're you holding up in this hero world that we live in?"

Bakugo didn't answer the man immediately, but after a few seconds he just decided to dodge the question and make the guy more annoyed.

"The hell is Y/n doing here?"

Shigaraki didn't answer the boy immediately either.

"Join us."

"WHAT THE HELL IS Y/N DOING HERE?!"

"Join us."

"WHY IS Y/N HERE?!"

The blue haired male grinned snarkily behind the hands on his face as he asked with a grin on his face; "will you join the league of villains?"

There was silence for a few seconds. Even Y/n had went quiet and she suddenly looked alert, as if she forgot that Bakugo was here with her, and that she forgot she had technically been kidnapped too.

"Go throw yourself into traffic." The blonde hotehead yelled, and Y/n started to giggle.

the blue haired male let out a harsh breath as he closed his eyes for a few minutes and looked over to his recruits, then at Y/n.

"hey, you." shigaraki muttered, scanning the girls face for any kind of fear displayed across it.

Y/n ignored him, and continued to play with the doll and marbles given to her.

Shigaraki tried so hard not to kill her.

"Brat. You deaf or something?" He asked, his red eyes blazing in anger.

The younger girl looked up at him and shook her head, clearly not spooked at all.

Shigaraki smirked. Children would be crying at the sight of him, but something about her made him think about her potential. About what her worth could be as a villain.

"Join us kid. Join, and everything you had wanted the world to be, will be yours. Your revenge is solved, those in that unruly hero society will be humbled, others will bow down to you, and with a quirk like yours, you'll go down in history, but as a person from the other side. The true, right, and correct side in the midst of all this."

And deep inside, the man did mean it. He saw himself in her for some reason.

There was silence for a few seconds as Y/n stared at him with a blank face.

"I'm five." Came the bored voice of a child. Instead, she decided to do what little children do best.

Ask questions.

"Is mist foggy water? Because I can make that instead of being a villain?"

"Someone get this kid the fuck out of here."