27

Eventually, at home Eraserhead was growing tired of the suspense of not being able to protect his daughter, and while he won't admit it, he didn't trust any hero's to watch her. he just trusted Best jeanest a teensy more then hawks.

So when Bakugo had gotten the sudden call from his teacher, he picked it up immedietly, wondering what his teacher wanted. eraser head was one of the few people that the blonde had respected, so he wasn't going to just ignore him like the rest.

"wha-" he got cut off by his teacher immediately.

"Bakugo, how's Y/n?" and the blonde deadpanned at his teacher and grunted under his breath. curse his teacher for being so protective.

He sighed, and walked over to the young girl who was playing with her new dolls. he handed the phone to Y/n, who called out, "hello?"

He heard a sigh of relief, and his teacher yelled out, "hey Y/n. its Zawa." and his daughter's eyes brightened up as she started talking a mile a minute about what she was doing her and her quirk that she controlled.

it reminded the blonde of a certain green haired boy.

After a few minutes of talking, Bakugo hung up the phone and grabbed the little girls hand as well as some money that was on the counter for him.

"I'm going out." He said gruffly, and before any of the sidekicks could say anything, he and the young girl left the house and closed the agency door with a slam.

the blonde had secretly changed out of his jeans and got the gel out of his hair, so he was thankfully back to his regular attire. looking down at Y/n he noticed her holding the new doll the jeanist gave him.

he sighed, and wondered what he was even doing with a kid. he hated all the other ones he met, so why had he chosen to hang out with Y/n exactly.

he turned the corner and almost bumped into one kid who was walking in the opposite direction of him, and before he could yell at them to scram he heard a gasp from Y/n. looking around to see what had happened, the blonde saw the young girl and the young boy hugging.

"WHY ARE YOU HUGGING THAT KID YOU IDIOT?!" the blonde yelled, as he tried to break the hug apart. he really needed to teach her to not hug strangers.

the boy gave a smile at the girl, then when he spotted the older boy beside her his smile turned into a look. both boys scoffed at the same time.

"who are you."

"I'm gonna be the best #1 hero."

"I asked who you are. not who you are in your dreams"

"you must be a hallucination then. no kid can be this annoying."

"..."

"..."

the blonde replied, "I like this kid." at the same time the younger boy said, "I like this guy."

the young girl pursed her lips together and nodded as the two boys talked about violence and such. she felt a little scared now after Bakugo had made her see takado as a scary guy.

"what are you doing here anyway takado?" the girl asked, as she was awkwardly standing there behind the blonde boy.

the smaller young boy's face fell a little as he replied "my parents were visiting my grandpa since he got surgery. but last minute they wanted me to not see him, so they left me here with my aunt." and the three people were quiet for a bit. "what about you?"

the mood saddened a little, and the girl hugged the sullen looking boy. but she still responded, pointed to herself, then gestured to Bakugo and said, "we're hanging out." and the blonde nodded in response to her answer. The boy opened his mouth to respond, but from somewhere else, they heard his name being called.

the boy waved a bye to them quickly, then ran off.

the blonde scoffed at the time that was wasted and he motioned for the girl to follow him as they walked through the crowd and going to the store. 

Except when they had walked in, something was definitely wrong, no doubt.

The TV in the store was blasted, and everyone was crowded around it. everyone clamoring and some even yelling in shock.

"what the hell is happening here." Bakugo muttered, and he picked up the girl and trudged his way through the crowd, glaring up at the TV. his eyes widened a fraction of a bit as Y/n tried to get a glimpse of the screen, though it was too high for her to see.

Since she was on the shoulders of the boy, when he was walking away she was too, so when they were in a secluded spot near the ice cream section the boy put her down. a little not so gently, if Y/n was really picky about it.

"listen up. something happened in Hosu. there's a lot of things going on, so we need to get back to the damn agency and talk to mr. fancy shmancy pants. got it?" and he jabbed a finger out the door.

the young girl nodded, not understanding the dire situation much until he hauled her on his back and opened the grocery door calmly.

then fire his explosions and blasted himself off the ground to the agency.

Now, there should've been police officers there but there was practically no one since they had all gathered together to calm the people down.

the agency door burst open and Bakugo spotted the jeaned man sitting calmly on the couch, holding a cup of tea in his hand and talking to the other hero's there.

"WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU IN HOSU HELPING?!" the blonde yelled as he threw Y/n off his back onto the couch gently. (though you cant really toss someone onto a couch lightly.)

the calmer blonde didn't spare a look at his intern and he sipped on his tea again.

"there are Heros taking care of it, fear not. I've been notified, and they said I would only need to go if things got really out of hand." and the man got back to talking with the other Heros.

Bakugo couldn't just let go of the situation like that though, and he'd never admit it. 

But he saw them on the screen.

The nomu's.

---------

hey yall- I am super super super super late with this but oh well. 

hope y'all enjoyed this filler chapter that I was literally half asleep when I wrote this.

check out my other stores- LUVU ALL and thx for the support <3