35

OKAY GUYS IM ACTUALLY SO VERY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS THINK THERE WILL BE A CHAPTER BUT I REALLY JUST NEED U GUYS TO VOTE ON SMTH FOR ME PLS

NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE YOU BITCHES

okay so as y'all know, muscular finally appears, meaning that the League is attacking the Training camp.

Okay now,

Some people HATE the League

Some people ARE OKAY with the League.

and there are people like me who Absolutely,

LOVE THEM

adding to my addiction,

I love the LOV x Child Reader

But some ppl don't

And I wanna make sure that I'm happy but you guys are also happy too.

so for the sake of my readers, I will put one of my personal choices in there and put others as well.

SO I NEED U GUYS TO PICK PLS

IM SO INDECISIVE AT THE SAD AGE OF 13 AND ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE PICK FOR ME

also pls nobody comment on the fact that I'm 13.

SCENARIO 1:

The League kidnaps Y/n and Kota at the training camp along with Bakugo and than when the hero's come to rescue him, they also rescue both kids in the process and the League dosen't make contact with the two kids(Especially Y/n) for a while.

SCENARIO 2:

The League kidnaps only Y/n at the training camp along with bakugo and the hero's come to rescue both of them, then the League dosen't make contact with her for a while.

SCENARIO 3:

The League kidnaps only Y/n at the training camp along with bakugo and the hero's come BUT ONLY RESCUE BAKUGO. Y/n ends up staying at the League base for a little while. She probably goes back to her parents sometime after the 'Provisional License Exam Arc' and before the 'Overhaul Arc'

THATS THE CHOICES SOMEONE PLEASE VOTE🙏

LOVE Y'ALL