30

Y/n didn't see her father for most of the week, and now that she thought over it, she hadn't seen Zashi much either.

But she didn't think to much about that, because she had school for most of the time. usually, shinso would drop her off at school and then he would just pick her back up again.

at school, she would get to hang out with takado and play with other friends, so she always wished that she could stay even longer.

but a few days passed and Y/n had decided to drop the question that she had been waiting to ask regarding her friend.

Aizawa and Hizashi had a walked into the house, looking worn out and Hizashi had a creeped look on his face.

"B-b-bugs..." hizashi panicked, his hands shaking as he clutched onto his husband who was tiredly trying to haul himself as well as Hizashi onto the couch.

Not really reading the mood on the room, while Aizawa was drinking a cup of coffee, Hizashi was huddled into a blanket and Shinso was tiredly using his phone to look for answers to homework, she asked, "can I hang out with takado tomorrow?"

Shinso turned to her, his pencil halfway on the paper, "who's this takado?"

Y/n took out her phone and started moving her fingers across the board, texting. Then she looked over at Shinso, gesturing a hand for him to come over.

"wait, when did you get a phone?" Aizawa asked, trying to lean over the girls shoulder. the younger girl stared at him, then moved away a little, blocking her dads view from her phone. Shinso moved the same direction as her, occasionally pointing a finger at things.

Y/n kept her eyes trained on the phone, as she curtly replied, "Midnight visited my school once and dropped off a phone for me."

Hizashi made an "ohhhh" sound, and he snapped his fingers all of a sudden saying, "that's why she left during her classes and I had to take over."

Aizawa didn't say anything, but instead narrowed his eyes and jabbed a finger at the phone.

"whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold the horses... who- who are you texting?" he asked, and he tired to grab the phone from the girls hand only to receive a harsh slap on the wrist.

Y/n looked up at him, "no one, just my friend Takado." Then her head went back down, and she was back to texting.

Aizawa's face squinted as he racked his brain for that name. Hizashi and Shinso had shared a side look, and looked over at the older man who was suffering.

Shinso had leaned over to Hizashi and whispered, "wasn't he complaining about a boy named Takado in the car that one day?"

The blonde nodded, and held back a laugh as Aizawa had that look of, 'who the hell is that again?'

as you could tell, the man had a hard time with names.

he kept repeating it over and over again.

"Takado. Takado. Takado?"

"Is that a girls name or a boys name?" he asked, and he suspiciously looked over and crossed his arms.

Y/n's nose wrinkled as she stared at her father.

"Does it matter?" she asked, her attention still on the phone in front of her.

Aizawa grimaced as he said, "No No! It Dosen't matter."

"UNLESS ITS A BOY!!!" he yelled, and Y/n started to walk over to the kitchen table instead.

Hizashi and Shinso ended up having to grab the Aizawa's arms and pull him back to the couch. Not that it was a challenge though. The scruffy man had given up already, and was happy that he was being able to go to the couch without putting in work.

However, the idea of his daughter knowing a boy that he had no idea about(apparently🙄) made him annoyed and scared for her.

So he watched as his daughter had grabbed a step stool and started to wash blueberries at the sink, humming happily.

Then grabbed his daughters phone which was resting on the table, noted how he imputed the password; 1,2,3,4, and opened up her recent conversations.

Takado

Did yu do homwork

No. My dady will halp.

when shuld we play then.

I no know. Ask yor mom for tim.

She said tumorow. Afte scool.

Let me asc.

Aizawa who was now reading the chats, started to understand why Shinso kept looking over the little girls shoulder and pointing out stuff on her phone. I mean, how else did she know how to type?

He started to type on the keyboard once again.

Takado

Don't talk to me anymore you jerk.

Wut

You heard me.
GOODBYE TARKARDA

I am takado.

STOP TALKING TO MY DAUGHTER

but y/n es mi frend.

cry about it.

All mit sed to not cri.

All might cried when I threw a coffee cup at his stupid merch wall.

stoopid is a bad wurd.

I could list so many right here right now.

Are yu ereserhed?

yes.

yur mi favrite hero.

Nobody asked kid.

yu are grumpe giy at thu pik up

SHUT UP WITH YOUR BROKEN ENGLISH
I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU

I tell mi mome

Go tell your mom then kid

This is Takado's mother, who is this and why are you harassing my son?

Good day m'am.

Aizawa put down the phone and looked around hesitantly. His daughter wasn't in the living room and neither was his husband. He let out a sigh of relief, then felt a tap on his shoulder.

Letting out a shriek, he turned to see a flash of purple hair in from to him and he put a hand on his heart, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Dad, watcha doin?" Shinso asked and Aizawa turned to him with an annoyed looked.

"Nothing that concerns you son."

The younger Boy cocked an eyebrow. "The fact you called me son just shows that you did something bad. And the fact that you did something bad without telling me is bad."

"I may have, accidentally, sort of, maybe confused Y/n's friend and made their mom angry."

"I'm gonna disown myself."

———

Uhm, im alive?
Very very sorry y'all- I actually haven't updated in soooo long. School and everything was complicated. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!!!

Sending luvs