Bluebirds From Heaven

016

A wave of regret, disappointment, and frustration crashed over her, overwhelming her senses. She found herself in a state of denial, completely disconnected from her surroundings. The sight of the man she adored marrying another person, someone who wasn't her, had left her mind spinning and racing with anxiety and frustration. As Namjoon pulled her away from the venue, she felt herself being dragged along, lost in a whirlwind of emotions.

"NOOOOO..."

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

Her words fell on deaf ears, as if they held no weight or meaning to him. He callously disregarded her, proceeding with the ceremony as if nothing had transpired. Devastation and shock etched across her face, her heart and soul shattered into a million pieces.

Jisoo's eyes welled up with tears, streaming down her cheeks like a torrential downpour. If only she had arrived earlier. If only she had mustered the courage to reach out and apologize. If only she had followed her heart instead of succumbing to the darkness of hatred and vengeance. If only she had reciprocated his love from the very beginning.

Collapsing onto the floor, Jisoo's weakened and exhausted body crumpled. Her sobs echoed through the air, each cry a painful release of anguish and despair.

"You shall bear the consequences of your actions!"

"Now, this is the rightful outcome you have earned!"

"Your happiness shall forever elude you, for the pain and betrayal you inflicted upon me, Jennie, and Taehyung was unjust and heart-wrenching!"

"You shall face the repercussions for the remainder of your existence."

"For the entirety of your days!"

Jisoo, overwhelmed by what she had just heard, erupted into a frenzy of shouts directed at Namjoon, her emotions of frustration and fear intensifying with each word that escaped his lips.

"No!"

"Shut up!!"

"Nooooo!!""

"NOOOOOOO"

"Ahhhh" Jisoo's piercing scream echoed through the room, shattering the silence. In an instant, she felt a gentle nudge and a light touch on her face and body, jolting her awake from her terrifying nightmare.

"Jisoo?" a familiar voice called out, filled with concern.

"My love...??"

"Hey...wake up..." the voice urged, its soothing tone trying to bring her back to reality.

Gasping for air, Jisoo's eyes flew open, her heart pounding in her chest. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead, evidence of the intense panic that had consumed her just moments ago. Taehyung, hovered over her, his eyes filled with worry. This was uncharted territory for him, witnessing Jisoo's sleep-induced outburst for the first time.

Without hesitation, Taehyung's hands gently cupped her cheeks, his touch a comforting anchor amidst the chaos. He whispered soothing words, his voice a balm to her frayed nerves, as he tried to ease her trembling form.