Words, Illusion, Error

010

"Please forgive me God"

"I know I have sinned through my thoughts"

"I know I will be dammed"

"Please"

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do!"

~

"Arghh"

Jisoo let out a sudden cry of pain as she was forcefully pinned down onto the large wooden table beside the attic's door. Taehyung swiftly cleared the table of any items, making space for her to lie down. Wide-eyed, Jisoo grabbed Taehyung by his collar and pulled him towards her, causing him to land on top of her on the table.

They locked eyes, their gazes filled with intensity. Taehyung's breathing grew heavier by the second, his focus momentarily shifting to Jisoo's partially exposed chest. Suddenly, he noticed Jisoo's hands slowly opening her robe, revealing her perky breasts before him. His pupils dilated at the sight, but before he could react, she guided his hands to her chest. Taehyung quickly averted his gaze to her face, where he noticed her expression of pleasure. As he continued to knead her breasts, he couldn't help but be captivated by her priceless facial expressions.

"Taehyung,"

"I... I'm all yours," she mumbled, sensing his hesitation. Taehyung closed his eyes and shook his head slowly.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo asked, her eyes filled with sadness as she saw him shaking his head above her. He immediately withdrew his hands.

"No... I mean, yes... I want you so badly right now... but..."

"AAHHH... I... I can't betray my friend!" Taehyung confessed with remorse. He stared back at her, his eyes reflecting a hint of guilt. Jisoo quickly looked away, covering her exposed chest. She pushed Taehyung off her with urgency.

"Jisoo!"

"Jisoo!!!"

"Please, don't leave...!" Taehyung pleaded desperately as he watched her gather her belongings from the room.

"Why should I stay?"

"So you can continue to make a fool out of me?"

"I almost gave in to you!"

"And what did you do? You backed away the moment you remembered him."

"After all the bullshit you just told me earlier!" Jisoo exclaimed angrily, her eyes filled with fury. Taehyung frustratedly ran his hand through his hair, revealing his face.

"No! Don't say that!"

"I feel the same way about you!"

"I want you so badly..."

"I believe that I love you!" Taehyung declared loudly. Jisoo paused in her packing, slowly turning her gaze towards Taehyung, a hint of discomfort on her face. She hadn't expected him to feel so deeply for her.

"Love me?" Jisoo scoffed, causing Taehyung to continue staring at her, utterly confused.

"Yes! I don't know what you did to me that day, but you left me speechless!"