Nameless

002
~

"We are here!" Taehyung exclaimed, parking his car in front of his house. The woman wasted no time, opening the car door and stepping out, her eyes scanning the surroundings.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked, noticing her awe at his beautiful and modern house.

"Yes... it's stunning," the woman replied, taking a few steps towards Taehyung. He smiled at her response and led her inside. She followed him, still in a daze, towards the main entrance. Just as Taehyung was about to open the door, a loud thud echoed behind him. He quickly turned around, only to find her lying on the ground.

"Are you okay??" Taehyung asked, concern evident in his voice as he rushed to help her up.

"Mhh... yes," she replied, her voice slightly slurred. "I guess I'm not as sober as I thought." She burst into laughter, leaving Taehyung puzzled. He mustered a small smile, trying to understand her sudden change in behavior.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung asked, his confusion evident. She looked at him with droopy eyes and a wide smile.

"I don't know... I just felt like laughing at myself!" she exclaimed, still giggling. "Don't I look funny to you right now?"

Taehyung smiled, his eyes filled with tenderness as he looked at her. "You really are something else... and I like that," he murmured, gently stroking her cheeks. She smirked back at him, closing her eyes, savoring his touch. Suddenly, he asked her a question she didn't want to answer.

"Why don't you want to tell me your name?" Taehyung inquired. Her eyes shot open, fear flickering in them.

"I already told you... we don't need to know each other's names," she scoffed, attempting to stand up from the ground. Taehyung held onto her arms, refusing to let her go.

"Well, I find it important," he pleaded. "I want to know your name." She rolled her eyes, adjusting her tight dress.

"Please?" Taehyung pleaded, hoping to convince her to share her name. But she remained silent, refusing to respond.

"You know what? I think this isn't what I wanted... so I'm leaving," she declared, annoyance evident in her voice as she walked away from him. Taehyung panicked, quickly following her and calling out to her.

"Hey! Wait!" he called, desperation in his voice. "Please... forgive me. Don't go."

But she didn't stop. Taehyung's heart sank as he watched her retreat. Determined not to let her slip away, he reached out and grabbed her waist, causing her to halt in her tracks.

"Then don't ask me for my name!" she exclaimed, her eyes filled with defiance. "I don't think it's necessary. I just want to have some fun without any worries."

Taehyung sighed, disappointment etched on his face. "I don't know why you're like this, but just know that I won't ask you for your name anymore... so please stay," he pleaded, his gaze locked with her tired, alcohol-laden eyes. She smiled at him, slowly inching closer.