Red Light Signs

004

004

The long-awaited day had finally arrived, and Taehyung's excitement for the art exhibition was palpable. He had arrived at the venue early, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his friends.

As he wandered around aimlessly, the manager of the exhibition, Mrs. Kang, spotted him and called out his name in surprise. Taehyung turned to face her, a bright smile lighting up his face.

"Hello, Mrs. Kang! Thank you for giving me such a wonderful spot to showcase my painting," Taehyung expressed gratefully, bowing respectfully.

"No need for thanks, Taehyung. You earned that spot with your own talent and hard work," Mrs. Kang replied warmly. "What you've accomplished at such a young age is truly extraordinary. Your parents must be incredibly proud of you."

A flicker of complexity crossed Taehyung's mind as he thought about his family situation, but he quickly pushed it aside when he spotted his brother, Jungkook, approaching from a distance. Excusing himself, Taehyung hurriedly made his way towards Jungkook, a wide smile spreading across his face.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, enveloping his brother in a tight hug.

"I've missed you! When did you come back? Why didn't you tell me you were coming to Korea?" Taehyung blurted out in excitement.

"I wanted to surprise you, and Mom insisted I stay close to you," Jungkook explained, running a hand through his hair. "You know how worried she gets whenever you come back."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed. "She never changes, does she?" he said with a faint smile. Just then, Taehyung noticed his friends Jimin and Hoseok.

"Jimin! Hoseok!" Taehyung called out, making sure they could see him.

"Taehyung!" Jimin exclaimed, rushing over. "Jungkook? How have you been? It feels like forever since we last saw you!"

"I just got back this morning," Jungkook replied, a wide grin on his face. Taehyung felt a surge of happiness seeing his close friends and brother gathered in one place.

"Oh, let me introduce you to my little brother, Jungkook," Taehyung said, gesturing towards Hoseok. Hoseok smiled and shook Jungkook's hand, but Taehyung couldn't help but notice a hint of unease in Hoseok's demeanor. Acting on instinct, he placed a comforting hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Hey, are you alright?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with concern. Hoseok turned to face him, his expression mirroring the worry in Taehyung's eyes.

"Taehyung..." Hoseok began, but his words were cut short by the sudden appearance of Namjoon. Taehyung's eyes widened in disbelief as he looked at Namjoon.