The Thought of You

008

"Mom"

"I will find her"

"Just have a little faith this time!"

"I know that we are much closer than you think"
~

"Young master, we've arrived!" Gunther announced proudly to his boss as he parked the car in front of a private condominium in Seoul

Seokjin extended his arm towards Gunther, expressing his gratitude. "Thank you for accompanying me on this journey," he said, giving Gunther a friendly pat on the back. Gunther smiled at his boss and gave him a confident look through the rearview mirror.

"You know you can always rely on me, young master!" Gunther assured him.

"I know, and I truly appreciate it," Seokjin replied with a smile on his face. After their brief conversation in the car, Seokjin stepped out to settle into his new home. Gunther diligently carried all the luggage from the car to the house. Once inside his room, Seokjin wasted no time and immediately dialed his friend's number.

"Hey!"

"I'm finally here... I need you to get in touch with that person you mentioned!"

"I want to meet them in person now that I'm back in Korea."

~

Taehyung had been tirelessly working for the past month, pouring his heart and soul into completing a painting for an important client. His entire being was focused on this task, driven by an unprecedented wave of inspiration. Amidst this intense period, he found solace in his conversations with Jisoo. She would reach out to him regularly, sharing stories of her work and asking about his own.

What captivated Taehyung was not just Jisoo's outer beauty, but the depth of her inner self. She possessed qualities that went far beyond her physical appearance - intelligence, humor, eloquence, confidence, kindness, and a cheerful spirit. It amazed him to discover that beneath her seemingly cold and indifferent demeanor, there was a completely different person radiating happiness. From the moment they met at the club, he sensed her uniqueness, but now he was truly getting to know the real Jisoo.

He had learned about her age, profession, hobbies, likes, dislikes, and so much more. It brought him immense joy that she had opened up to him. Although she referred to him as her new good friend, he felt a sense of contentment, knowing that he was getting closer to her. As he was about to make a gentle mark on the wet canvas, his phone suddenly erupted with a sound on the nearby table.