45

Recommended songs.
"When you wash your hair" matt Maltese
"Chamber of reactions " Mac DeMarco.
"Ew" Joji
"Liquid smooth" mitski
❤︎︎
Yall are so beautiful, literally earth shattering, omg.

Previously.
You wished you punched her fucking face.

"C'mon Levi stop being stubborn." The woman said.

Levi pushed her away, making her stumble back.

The woman's face was blurry.

Everything was blurry.

"Just kiss me." The woman said.

"NO!"

Levi was breathing heavily and so was the woman. He kept backing into the wall trying to get away. It was as if it was all he could do.

Suddenly he found himself falling. There was no sight of the woman whose face was blurry.

Levi landed on his bed. He tried to move but found it difficult.

Once he looked up again, the woman was in front of him.

"Kiss me."

Though, she had different features.

" Stop being a bitch and kiss me." The woman getting closer to Levi.

"No." He whispered.

"Kiss Me!"

"NO."

The woman climbed onto the bed, directly over Levi. His eyes widen in shock.

It was your face.

Levi's eyes shot open. He found himself breathing heavily, his heart pounding out of his chest... He felt afraid, paranoid,

He felt disgusting.

To add to this he had a headache, but that wasn't the most pressing issue. He couldn't imagine why he had a nightmare about you.

Why was there a mug on his nightstand and what was in it?

Levi turned his head in the direction of the window only to have his attention shifted to something else. Something he didn't expect.

You sleeping beside him.

Your arm was around his torso while his arms were to his sides.

He flinched, jolting his body to the left side of the bed. You open your eyes but wake up fully when seeing Levi.

He looked like he hadn't slept at all. Besides looking tired and upset he looked a little jumpy.

"Levi," You say quietly. "What's wrong?" Maybe he doesn't remember all of last night. It makes you wonder about what he does remember.

Everything. But he couldn't answer.

Levi and you stared into each other's eyes. This goes on until. Levi decides that it's better to just avoid talking to you and leave. You wanted to say more but why didn't you?

As soon as he gets up the nastiness he feels intensifies. Levi heads to his bathroom. Once inside he locks the door and immediately turns on his shower.

He started into the mirror, his hair was slightly disheveled, his skin was paler than usual and his eyes were red and had bags under them.

Had he been crying?