Ch31

𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆.
All of you were having a good time until you sensed an unwanted presence.

Gradually, Jean, Connie, and Sasha stopped laughing and looked in the direction you were avoiding.

You knew exactly what was behind you. Though she didn't seem to notice you.

But if I can't see it, it isn't real. You thought.

That, however, wasn't true.

"Do you need something Petra?" Annie asked.

"I don't think Levi would appreciate you all behaving like children." She said.

Part of you wanted to give her a piece of your mind, but the other part didn't even want to look at her again.

"We weren't slacking off," Connie stated. "And it's-"
"I didn't ask for your excuses." Petra interrupted. "Get back to work." She said and walked out of view.

The energy in the room was flattened in seconds. All of the interns had frown on their faces.

You slouch in your chair. "Its been 6 years, and she's still a bitch." You mumble. Your small comment makes some of them grin. "Why do you let her act that way?"

Sasha sighs. "She acts that way because technically she is our boss." She explained. "She acts like we're little kids."

" Shes very condescending at can be hard to work with, but she's pretty good at being an assistant, from my understanding." Marco chimed in.

Petra, being good at something besides being noisy? I don't believe it. You thought.

"Y/n was petra like this n high school."

"More or less yes." You state.

"Guys! It's time for lunch!"Sasha groans. "Let's leave! Quickly." Connie turns to you, "She's always like this,by the way." He clarified.

"Sasha it's only been 4 hours since we had breakfast." Jean says. Sasha was already in the elevator.

"That was so long ago, now hurry up slowpokes!" Sasha whined.

The interns all cram together in the elevator. Sasha was still grumbling about food. "Hey Y/n!" Connie called to you. "Are you coming?"

"No, I'm okay, maybe next time." You reply. You weren't really hungry.

"Oh okay, we'll bring something back for you." Marco declared. The elevator soon closed, and you were by yourself.

You sigh, and slump in your chair. You start spinning in the chair, and lift your legs of the ground. You wanted to see how long you could spin without shifting your foot on the ground.

Round and round you go, gently placing your feet in the floor after a few times of this. You look at your feet, smiling at how stupid you must look.

I miss this, it's been a long time since I've been an office. You thought.

The chair suddenly stopped, and turned itself facing the elevator, where Levi was bent over in facing you.

"What are you doing, brat?"He asked. His hand was placed on top of the chair. His eyes were fixated into a glare, penetrating your soul.

"I'm not doing anything, Levi." You reply, avoiding his gaze. He was too close for comfort.

Or was he?

What the hell is her problem? Levi thought. Is she still upset about....?

"I didn't mess anything up, if that's what your worried about." You assure. Both of you gaze into each other eyes. You don't know where you found the confidence to do anything besides avoid this man.

"This is an office, you shouldn't be acting like a child." He clarified.

"I wasn't." You retort. You now meet his gaze.

"So what would you call this?" He questioned.

"Im exercising my first amendment right, the right of being left alone in peace." You explain.

"That's not-

"Oh good you're smarter than you look." You reply. Instant regret. Why would you say that?

Levi arches his eyebrows, and looked at you menacingly. You match almost half his intensity with your own glare.

"Am I interrupting something?" Kenny asked.