Ch.17

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.
You turn around and see a face you'd never thought you'd see again.

Petra Ral.

Petra looked at you, shocked at first, then smiles.

This would be the first time you've seen Petra since high school. Where you and she were friends.

Or so you thought.

Petra looked exactly the same.  "Y/n L/n is that you?" Petra laughs. She walks over to me. "It's been a long since I've seen you." Petra hugs you.

Why did she think it was ok to touch you?

You push her off of you. You didn't push her hard but she dramatically fell on the floor. For a second it seemed as if she smiled at you. That said smile disappeared into an expression of pain.

"Ow! Y/n, what was that for," Petra whined. She was sitting with her legs folded in front of her, and her hands parallel behind, holding her up.

"Why would you do that?" You asked. It had been 5 years since you had seen Petra.

" D-do what, Y/n? " Petra whimpered.

You stare at her in confusion. Petra had graduated from being a fake friend to having fake injuries.

"Why would you touch me?" You say. "I thought I was a disgusting loser."

Petra's eyes shot open upon hearing those words.

"Don't pretend like we were friends." You snarl. "It is disgusting."

Petra struggles but stands from the floor. "I was just trying to be friendly."

Why is she acting like this?

"Petra, I think its best if you just-"

" No." You look at Petra. You laugh a little and walk towards her. "Let her be fucking friendly." "Obviously I was out of line." You walk past her.

"I'm not the same person I was back then," Petra assured. "It was a long time ago,  Y/n."

"Your right Petra, you aren't the same." You say before opening the door. "Instead of having people pay for everything you want, you decided to get a job." You explain. "Congrats!"

You walk out and slam the door, leaving Levi. Kenny and Petra alone with their thoughts.

That was a bit dramatic, even if I didn't think I'd ever see that rat again. You thought.

You head away from the double doors of Kenny's office.

I'm an idiot, I never should've said anything like that, and on top of that I don't know where to-

"Uhm excuse me?"

You look up at a man almost twice your size.

Oh shit, you've done it now.

The man was tall, blonde, and had beautiful blue eyes. He was dressed in an expensive looking suit. He appeared like someone of importance.

Ah so now I'm royally screwed.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, sir, or am I in your way." You apologize.

He was very intimidating.

As if he could sense your unease the man smiled at you.

"No, it was nothing like that you just seem lost, Ms. L/n." The man stated.

Ms. L/n?

"But I can understand, this is a very big building." He said. "Oh, where are my manners, I'm Erwin Smith."

Erwin smith.

"Wait, you mean the Erwin Smith, owner of the  Smith foundation?" You asked. The man smiled.
"Yes that's me, I take it you know my work?"

Erwin founded The Smith Foundation 20 years ago. The S.F took kids off the street and gave them homes and families to live with. It was very successful.

  "Of course, what you do is amazing."  You paused. "What are you doing here though?"
"Not that its any of my business, sir."

   "Oh it's fine, and please call me Erwin, I was actually here to meet some friends." He insisted.

"Oh, Okay Mr. Erwin."You said. "Im probably interrupting then I'm sorry."

"No, No not at all I'm actually here to meet Levi."  He admitted. " But I got to meet you first, which is a bonus."

654