43

Heeey

So my phone was taken away which is why it's been almost 2 months I think since I've posted.
I'm really sorry.

I'm always on my phone ig so that's probably why
It was taken. I only had a little of this chapter done before it was taken.

I'm won't be back yet, I actually stole my phone from their "fantastic" hiding place.

Anyway, thank you all for being patient. Ily

If you get tired of reading or waiting for me, you can read this amazing, earth-shattering, fantastic, toe gripping book.

𝗡𝗶𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗮- LevisssSluttt Tap this to see their page.

One of the best books I've ever read. Period.

Warning- Sexual Assult

-❣︎if this topic makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter. I dont want you to feel uncomfortable❣︎

A beautiful glass chandelier hung above the stairs you were walking up. The noise from the party decreases as you climb further up the stairs.

Straight ahead, the hallway takes a turn. The light becomes dimmer as well giving it a more chill feeling.

As you got closer you could hear sounds coming from the corner. It sounded like kissing.

You didn't want to disturb anything. 

You decided to pass along and mind your business.

Your breath hitched, seeing the disgusting sight before you.

"She might be up here." Petra said.

Levi blindly followed Petra upstairs passing a few party goers heading the opposite way. Things started to get a little blurry but it was fine because Petra took Levi's hand after they got up the stairs.

Petra walked with Levi the dimly lit hallway. Before he had any time to react Petra turned to Levi and gently pushed him into the wall. He was
already sluggish from the school and the dimly lit hallway wasn't helping.

Petra put both of his hands on her waist. He began to lapse in and out of consciences by.

He blinked a few times and saw you.

You had his arms around him, not Petre- Petra.

Was this a dream? It's darker than he imagined but...

Was he drunk? There was definitely the possibility.

Maybe he was at one of the bars while you were separated.

Who where you kidding, he himself would know how he is when he's drunk. He's also stronger than her, and stubborn. He doesn't do anything he doesn't want to.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀.

I thought we were getting closer.

𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴, 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹.

𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺.