Ch1 18

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.
"No, No not at all I'm actually here to meet Levi."  He stated. " But I got to meet you first, which is a bonus."

You look at him confused. "I don't understand."
He laughed again. "Yes well you wouldn't, but a woman named Hange is going to be very jealous."

"Oh alright." You laugh. " I'm glad I helped you get an edge."

-------------𓁹--------------𓁹-----------𓁹----------

The silence in Kenny's office didn't last long because of Petra, who was trying to plead her case.

" I was only trying to be friendly, I don't know what her problem was." Petra whinned. She was standing in front of Kenny's desk. "I know, you've told me for the last 5 minutes Petra."
"She pushed me to the floor-"

"Are you hurt?"Levi asked. He was leaning on a wall next to Kenny's desk.

Petra blushed. "Well no, Mr-"

"Then stop acting like a fucking baby." He snapped.

Kenny glance at Levi then back at Petra. "She didn't push you that hard you should be fine."

"If you were friends she would have let you hug her." Levi stated. " Just leave, stop wasting time."

"Y-yes Mr. Levi." Petra walked out of his office.

"Fucking child."Levi mumbled.

"That was not how I wanted to start my morning." Kenny groaned sinking in his chair.

He glanced at Levi. "I didn't think you'd be this upset about that."

Levi stared at Kenny. "I'm not fucking upset, she's just annoying."

He's upset. Kenny thought.

Kenny sighed. "Are you going to find her and make sure she's ok."

"Why the hell would I do that, I'm not her care taker." Levi scowled

"But she's your wife." Kenny pointed out.

"Fiancé, and it's not by choice, bastard." Levi said.

"I think you like her." Kenny stated.

"Shitface, don't make me throw this book at you." Levi threatened. He indeed did have a book in his hand.

Where the hell did he... Nevermind.

"Ru-Levi, there's need for that."

Levi puts the book down and hands Kenny few files before walking towards the doors.

"Where ya going?"Kenny looked at Levi.

Levi didn't answer and walked out the room.

---------𓁹-----------𓁹------------𓁹------------𓁹

"So what do you like most about Levi?" Erwin asked.

You and Erwin talking near a giant window, on the 20th floor. Away from Kenny's office and the work station in the other room.

"Oh well he's very kind and caring." You lie. "Yes, he's very sweet."

"He is?"Erwin asked. He looked surprised.

" Oh yes, yes he's very charming." You continued. "Did I mention he was-

You felt a hand on your cheek move your face towards the side of you, taking your attention away from Erwin.

"Are you singing my praises again?" Levi asked. "At this rate, your going to have everyone thinking I'm soft"

Your checks tinted a light pink, almost invisible but you didn't let that stop you. "You know I can't help it, you're just so wonderful. " You grin . Levi moves his hand off your cheek, you were still close together.

"Hange's going to have a cow." Erwin chuckles.

"Erwin was telling me about your friend Hange, I was wondering when I get to meet her." You ask Levi.

"Hopefully you never meet shitty glasses, and she's not my friend." Levi scowled.

"That's too bad she's sounds very fun."You smile.

"She isn't fun, she's fucking mental." Levi stated.

"She's eccentric but she is very fun." Erwin assured.

Levi scoffs. "She's fucking crazy."

WC 588