The Party Pt3

🅿︎🆁🅴🆅🅸🅾︎🆄🆂🅻🆈,  You frown at him, but it quickly desecrates into a smile. You look at Levi who has a small smirk on his face.

You wish it would stay there

Also, I hope that nobody was pissed about Armin x Mikasa, I just think it's cute.

After that Kenny dragged Levi off to be social and Mikasa dragged you off to dance and also to be social.

You met a few socialites, celebrities, businessmen, and women who knew Kenny and Levi well.

"I love this song!" Mikasa exclaimed, she took Armin's hand and started dancing with him. They look so cute together. You could see Armin blushing from Mikasa having fun with him.

A blonde man with brown eyes took Sasha's hand and pulled her close. You noticed her shock and the pink that tinted her cheeks.

You had also noticed Eren staring at Mikasa while she was dancing with Armin. She looked so happy with him.

But Eren looked grim, he looked like he was regretful.

You also saw Connie standing next to him. He was stealing glances at Sasha intently

You weren't the only one who noticed.

This is a party everyone should be having a good time.

Annie and you came up to them with some beer. Connie chugged his. Eren took the one from Annie but Jean snatched it out of his hands and walked by drinking from it.

Eren scowls and runs after him yelling, "Horseface!"

After 2 hours You and Mikasa, Annie, Armin and decided to get some food.

"Mikasa you need to try the shrimp puffs, they are so good." Sasha pushed. She had a few in her mouth.

"I'm good, I saw what happened to Connie." Mikasa denied. Sasha turned to Armin, he shook his head.

Sasha scowled. "He shouldn't have challenged me.

"Besides the Connie fiasco, this party has been great," Armin said.

"Yeah, it's been awesome." Sasha agreed.

Mikasa looks around. "Has anyone seen Eren?"

"Oh, he's chasing Jean," Annie said nonchalantly.

Mikasa and Armin looked at each other, then at Sasha. "Figures," They said.

"Still this party has been amazing," Sasha said. "Such good food!"

"Of course, it has for you, the two guys that are fighting for you have been fighting for your attention all night." Mikasa teased.

"What has been your favorite part?" Annie asked. " Was it laughing with Connie, or dancing with Nicolo?"

Sasha blushed. "That's-." Sasha stuffed her face with crab cakes like a squirrel storing acorns for winter.

"Personally I'm rooting for Connie," Mikasa said.

"Really? I'm more for Niccolo." Annie added.

"How about you Y/n?" Armin asked.

"Oh I don't know yet," you said.

Armin chuckled. "Me too, but I meant how do you feel about the party?"

Mikasa pointed behind you. "Let's go find a seat."