Own Brother

At night*

[Vaish and Abhi's room]

[Vaish and Abhi laying on their bed.. Vaish looking at the ceiling and smiling]

Vaish: Abhi, aren't they super cute together?
Abhi: Demon and Elena?😂
Vaish: Abhi! I'm talking about Siddharth and Avneet!🙂
Abhi: Ohhh Yesss, I hope they marry soon...
Vaish: Yes, actually so much things happened in these few days that everyone forgot about their wedding..
Abhi: True but I'm feeling a little scared.. Afterall Siddharth was five years with Anushka.. And I think in these five years he loved her.. Just remember his condition when Anushka jumped..
Vaish: True but Abhi I don't think that he would deny to marry her.. See Siddharth loves Anushka this is true but Avneet has a special corner in his heart.. No one can replace Avneet... Yes you may say that he needs some time..
Abhi: But how can you say that he would marry Avneet with this confidence?
Vaish: Yes I can say because Siddharth is just sticked with Avneet after his attack.. That means his life still depends on her.. And he still loves her.. You know today how tight Sid was hugging Avu..
Abhi: Wow, that's great! But Vaishnavi now I'm feeling jealous..
Vaish: Why?
Abhi: Avneet loves Siddharth so much.. She even feeds him and you don't do anything..
Vaish: Ohhhhh God! Achha okay come here my jealous husband..

Abhi smiled and hugged her and they slept...

[In Sid and Avu's room]

Avu was tieing her hair in front of the dressing table.. And Sid was sitting on the bes with a down face.. Avu looked at her..

Avu: Baby lay down.. now its time for your kissy
Sid: Hmmmm
Avu: What happened? Are you sad? Hmmm?
Sid: Anushka..

And her bursted into tears.. Avu rushed to him and hugged him..

Avu: Baby don't cry.. Please
Sid: Where is she?
Avu: Come with me...

Avu took Sid near the window and pointed her finger at the sky.. The sky was full of stars that were twinkling.. The cold breeze entered the room through the window.. Avu hugged Sid..

Avu: Look there Baby.. Anushka is always with us.. She is looking at you all the time.. She is here only..
Sid: Really? Which one is she?
Avu: look there.. the one which is twinkling the most.. it's Anushka..
Sid: She is so beautiful haina?
Avu: Right.. So don't cry.. And do you know why she is twinkling the most?
Sid: Why?
Avu: By seeing you.. If you will smile then she will twinkle more..

Sid smiled and hugged her back..

Sid: I'm sorry..
Avu: Why?
Sid: I talked with you so rude that time..
Avu: Okay.. I will forgive you but then you have to sleep quietly..
Sid(blushed): Okay.. but kissy?
Avu: Come in bed..

She kissed him cutely

[For readers: Don't expect a sexy kiss here.. Because Siddharth's mood is down.. So it is not okay to be sexy with him rather try to make him comfortable.. It was kiss to make him feel relieved]

Next morning*

Abhi woke up and checked his phone and got super excited.. He started screaming..

Abhi: Vaishnavi!!!!! Wake up wake up wake up...
Vaish: Rrreeee what happened!??!
Abhi: Omgggggggggg
Vaish: Tell me Abhishek..
Abhi: Baby's DNA matched!!!! Omg omg omg I can't still believe.. I'm so happy.. Oh God..
Vaish: Abhi I can't understand anything? What do you mean by Baby's DNA?
Abhi: I mean Siddharth's DNA matched with me.. It means that he is my own brother.. I'm his own Dada.. Omgggg
Vaish: What? Are you sure?
Abhi: Yesss look at this..

Abhi showed her the report.. They both were on top of the world...

Vaish: Means we are a family..

Tears came to their eyes and they hugged each other..

Vaish: But Abhi you should have asked them before test..
Abhi: Sorry but I couldn't wait more🤓
Vaish: We have to tell this to them..

The both ran to their room and found it locked.. And they started knocking loudly and shouted and called them..

Avu and Sid were still sleeping.. She woke up and Sid got scared and started crying with the sound..

Avu: Ohhh God what happened.. why are they knocking..

She then noticed Sid and made him sit and took him on her chest..

Avu: Awwwiee baby.. it's okay nothing happened.. Sleep sleep..

She caressed him and he stopped crying.. Avu made him lay on the bed.. But she became angry as they disturbed Siddo's sleep 🙂🔪

She opened the door and shouted..

Avu: Dada stop it! What happened? You know he was sleeping and by your sound he started crying... He isn't well you know na.. Stop disturbing his sleep..
Vaish: sorry sorry but you don't know what happened..

Then they told her everything..

[Goal 90 votes and 50 comments, Next chapter Will be uploaded after the goal has been achieved]