Finally Going Back Home!

In the morning*

They both woke up and were very happy..

Avu- Yay! Today we are going home..
Sid- Yes I'm also very happy...
Avu- But Sid listen to me carefully.. Don't do these kind of activities further.. I can't afford to loose you..
Sid- I promise you Avu.. I will never do..
Avu- But I'm feeling really bad.. Anu helped me with whatever she had.. without her I couldn't really save you.. But I have nothing to give her..
Sid- Don't be sad Avu.. If I say honestly then Anu did it from her heart as I know how much she cares for me..
Avu- Yeah I also know.. but for me she was also going to loose you.. I can really forgive myself for this mistake ever.. But Sid will you forgive me?
Sid- I've already forgiven you..

Avu smiled and Sid hugged her...

Avu- Thank you..

Then the nurse came..

Nurse- Ma'am it's time to go.. The car came..
Avu- Which car?
Nurse- Anushka ma'am brought.. You both please come..
Avu- Okay we are coming.. you go..

Avneet thought for a while..

Sid- Avu.. what are you thinking?
Avu- No..I was thinking that Anu didn't tell us that she is gonna bring a car..
Sid- Ohh yeah.. you are right..
Avu- Hmm.. and I even called Harris to bring the car..
Sid- Okay so as Anu came the tell Harris that he had no need to come..
Avu- Hmmm...

She did that and after that they both came outside and saw Anu was sitting in the car waiting for them.. Anu saw them and came out of the car..

Anu- Ohhh God.. I'm so relieved to see you again fine..
Sid- Hahha.. you didn't tell us that you are gonna bring the car?
Anu- I thought to give you both a surprise.. that's why.. Okay now come in the car..

Three of them sat on the car.. And then Anu started the car.. After sometime Sid leaned on Avu's shoulder... Avu wrapped her hand in his back and cuddled his head..

Avu- What happened? Are you sleepy?
Sid(yawned)- Hmmm... Very much...
Avu- Okay.. sleep for sometime... I will wake you up when we will reach home..

Anu looked at them and suddenly shocked.. And then a truck was coming from the front.. Avu saw that and screamed..

Avu- Anu...

Anu saw and somehow managed.. and then stopped the car...

Sid(woke up)- What what happened?
Avu- Nothing.. Nothing.. baby you sleep..

Anu sighed.. and kept her hand on her head..

Avu- Anu? Are you okay? I'm seeing that you are disturbed from yesterday..
Anu(mumbled)- Yeah yeah I'm absolutely fine..

Then she again started the car and reached home after sometime...