How can someone be so cruel?

Avneet's side*

She arrived at that greedy couple's house.. The couple was surprised to see her again...

Master- What happened Madam? Why are you here again?
Avu- Mmm.. wanna ask you some questions... You have to answer them properly..
Master- And what will we get by doing that?
Avu- Of course some cash...
Master- Some???
Avu- 1 lakh?
Master- Okay... what is your question?
Avu- When you adopted Siddharth?
Master- When he was 17.. I guess..
Avu- I see... Have you ever heard the name of Ashika?

The greedy couple got little nervous.. and looked at each other...

Master- No...No.. we are hearing this name first time...
Avu(boldly)- See if you won't tell then I will be forced to call the police...
Master- No... no.. don't do that... Actually she is our own daughter...
Avu- Your own daughter? Then if you had your own child then why did you adopted Sid?
Master- Actually one day Ashika's school took all their school children to that orphanage to teach them humanity.. But there Ashika saw Sid fell in love with him...
Avu- Carry on...
Master- She came home and started telling that she wants Sid anyway.. And me and my misses never stopped her at anything... So we decided to adopt Sid...
Avu- God! Then?
Master- Then she use to lock the door of Siddhath's room everyday and I hope you can understand what she used to do with him...
Avu- How old was your daughter at that time?
Master- 17... just like Siddhath...
Avu(angry)- Are you two humans? How can you allow such sexual contacts between two teenagers of opposite genders? God! And how many days it went on?
Master- 2 years...
Avu(sighed)- And then?
Master- In the beginning Siddharth didn't like her but then he started to fall for her.. And he started loving Ashika more than Ashika used to love him... But then a year ago she felt in love with an American lad and then married her and went to abroad... From that time Siddharth completely broke...
Avu- And you two devils started using him?
Master- Hmmmm....

Avu came out after giving them the money and sighed.. Tears rolled down from her cheeks...

Avu thinking*

How can someone be so cruel? Now I can understand what Sid has gone through from teenage...😔💔