Sid Confessed To Avu

Next morning Avu woke up.. She looked at Sid and was relieved to see that Sid was sleeping peacefully.. She smiled by looking at her and was about to get up from the bed when Sid suddenly held her hand and pulled her towards him.. She fell on him..

Sid(in half sleep)- Don't go..
Avu- Baby.. I'm not going.. But I need to get fresh..
Sid- No..

And then he hugged her tightly..

Avu(cuddled his head)- Siddu.. What happened? You also wake up.. Anu will come in the visiting hours.. Get freshen up..

Sid didn't answer.. He again slept.. Avu shook him.. But he didn't wake up.. So she decided to woke him up late and slowly came out from his grip.. And went to washroom and came after sometime..

She saw Sid was woken up.. He was laying in the bed and looking at her.. His face was looking little sad.. Avu came near him and sat in the bed.. She held his face in her hands..

Avu- Sid.. Good Morning..
Sid- Hmmm..
Avu- What happened? In sleep you were being so romantic.. Now what happened?

Sid sat down and suddenly hugged her and tucked his face in her chest and held her dress tight..

Avu- Baby..? What happened? You are okay na?
Sid- I'm sorry..

Then he burst into tears..

Avu hugged him and tried to console her..

Avu- Sid.. Don't cry baby.. And why are you telling Sorry? Hmmm..?
Sid(in between crying)- I know I've done so wrong.. I know wanting to die is a sin and I hurted you much.. Sorry..
Avu(she also cried)- No.. Sid.. I'm sorry.. Actually I agree that day I was very jealous and angry but I shouldn't slap you.. I'm sorry.. And you know how much scared I was.. Listen Sid.. further if you feel angry on me then don't talk to me.. scold me whatever you want to do.. you can.. but this.. No Sid.. I can't live without you..
Sid- Sorry Avu.. I will Never do this further.. Actually I didn't get love from childhood so I couldn't believe so easily that anyone can really love me ever... But now I understood that you really love me.. And..
Avu- And?
Sid- I LOVE YOU too..
Avu(smiled while crying)- Really?
Sid- Hmmm..

She jumped With happiness and hugged him tightly..

Avu- Thank you Thank you Thank you so so much Siddo..🙈💞🥺 I love you more more more..