Will Sid Survive?

Anu saw Sid was crying and went to another room and knocked the door... Anu shouted..

Anu- Siddharth? What happened? Why are you crying?

Sid didn't answer.. Anu went to the room and knocked the door..

Anu- Sid? Open the door.. Why are you crying?

Avu heard the sound.. At first she decided to ignore but then she remembered that last time when Sid locked the door his condition deteriorated.. So she came to the room...

Avu- What happened? He locked the door?
Anu- Yes.. He was crying..

Avu also started knocking...

Avu(while knocking)- Sid.. Sid.. I'm sorry.. Please Open the door.. Sorry Sid..
Anu- Why are you saying sorry?
Avu(lowered her face)- Actually I slapped him..
Anu- WHAT!? You slapped him? Avneet last night you didn't let him eat the shake coz he isn't well.. You re so conscious about his condition.. And today you slapped him?
Avu(starts crying)- Anu.. Anu.. please do something.. He gets scared.. He can't stay alone.. If something happens to him? NO..NO.. Please do something...
Anu(consoling her)- Avu.. calm down.. nothing will happen to him.. Wait.. I'm doing something.. Please don't cry..

Anu called Harris and then they somehow broke the door.. Avu and Anu rushed into the room... And suddenly Avu sat down on the floor...

Avu(cried hard)- Siddharth!

The floor was covered with blood.. Sid was lying on the floor.. There's was no movement in his body... He cut his hand with a knife..

Avu came to him and took his head on her lap.. Then she shook him and patted his cheeks..

Avu- Sid.. Sid.. I know you are acting na.. Please don't do this.. Open you eyes na.. Sid..
Anu(stammering)- Is he breathing?
Avu(angry)- Anushka! What are you saying? Why won't he breath.. He is okay.. I know.. He is just unconscious.. Hain na Sid? Wake up Please...

Anu understood that Avu has totally broke up.. So she immediately called the ambulance and then bandaged Sid's hand so that more blood can't flow..
Then she checked his heartbeat..

Anu- He is breathing very slowly.. *Then she sighed* Avu please hold his hand tightly so that more blood can't flow.. The ambulance will be here in a few minutes..

Avu cried like hell.. Anu sat on the floor with hands on her head...