Not Kashmir

Sid sat on the bed and Anu gave him water..

Anu: What happened Siddo? Feeling better now?🥺
Sid: Kash..Kashmir..
Anu: Don't you wanna go to Kashmir? It's okay Siddu.. don't panic.. we won't go..
Sid: No Anu.. not that.. I heard some voices..
Anu: What? Voices?

Sid told him everything.. Anu was confused.. She couldn't understand that what happened..

Anu: Whose voice was it?
Sid: I really don't know.. it was a female voice..

Anu hugged him and rubbed his back..

Anu: It's okay Siddu.. leave it.. May be it was a dream..

Anu's pov:
I've to talk about this to Abhishek da.. What he is remembering? It shouldn't be anything about his past..

She broke the hug..

Anu: Okay now stop thinking about all this and have a sound sleep.. You will feel better..
Sid: I think you are right...
Anu: Hmmm, I'm coming after changing the clothes..

[She went and immediately called Abhishek da]

Abhi: Hello, what happened? Siddharth is fine na?
Anu: Dada I'm feeling very scared.. He told me that he heard some voices..
Abhi: Anu calm down.. it's okay.. but from next time be careful..
Avu: But what can be about Kashmir?
Abhi: May be they have ever planned of going Kashmir..
Anu: May be.. but then are we going to Kashmir?
Abhi: No, leave this.. If we talk about Kashmir all the time then he may remember this only.. Let's plan another trip..
Anu: Okay.. as you say..

Anu then changed her clothes and went to the room and slept with Sid..

[Avneet's Side]

Avu's pov:
My baby, don't you remember me at all? How can you live so long without me.. I really miss you a lot!

{Ashi and Deep's room}

Ashi: Deep I'm really feeling very bad for Avu.. She really misses him a lot..
Deep: Hmmm, but what can we do?
Ashi: I don't understand that why her husband doesn't tries to find her..
Deep: May be that girl, Anushka, has done anything..
Ashi: May be.. but... Deep I can't see her like this.. We have to do something at any cost..
Deep: Ashi leave all this na now... Please..
Ashi: Deep, we are together that's why you are not feeling the pain... But think if someone separates us.. Will you feel this much happy?
Deep: Ashi, don't say like this na.. I can't live without you...
Ashi: Yes, the same way Siddharth also must be sad..
Deep: But you saw him na? He was happy.. I think he doesn't love Avneet..
Ashi: no..no this isn't the case.. Something else..

Then Deep laid on her lap..

Deep: Ashi it's enough.. You always think about them.. You forgot me...
Ashi(laughed): You are also a kid like Siddharth.. See this is the condition of every wife.. Always taking care of you dumbos😂

Deep blushed, Ashi caressed him and kissed on his forehead...

[But they didn't notice that Avu was there.. She saw everything]

She remembered that like this only she use to caress Sid and kiss on his forehead..

Avu(sobbed): The same way he use to lie on my lap.. I use to caress him.. kiss him on his forehead..

Ashi and Deep noticed her.. Deep sat down... And Avu bursted into tears.. Ashi rushed to her and hugged her...

Ashi: Don't cry Avu.. He is only yours.. Look, you will again caress you soon..
Avu: Really?
Ashi: Yes, very soon...
Avu: I really miss him Ashi🥺

Ashi rubbed her back and consoled her...