Avneet's Confession

The doctor came... Avu saw the doctor and quickly wiped her tears.. And she stood up..

Avu- Doctor please see Sid.. I didn't know what happened to him... when i came he was shivering and his face was red.. And then when I rushed to him he suddenly fainted.. Please see..
Doc- Okay.. let me check..

After checking him.. he gave him an injection..

Doc- Madam I think he is disturbed for some reason.. He is physically and mentally very weak.. I think you should talk to him more and try to know the reason which is disturbing him... But yeah.. don't ask him directly.. it can have negative reactions..
Avu- Doctor then should I take a leave from my office for a few days until he gets well?
Doc- Ohh.. sure.. then it will be very good..
Avu- Thank you doctor.. But doctor actually I don't know anything about his past.. so sometimes I can't understand that which thing makes him sad.. or what makes him feel good..
Doc- Then please try to know his past.. Then only you can remove all pain from his life.. And don't worry I've given him an injection.. his will get back his sense after a few hours..

The doctor went*

Avu came and sat beside Sid.. She then slowly took him in her lap and cuddled him..
After sometime she also slept in that position..

Sid got back his sense after few hours.. Avu was still sleeping.. He opened his eyes slowly.. He found himself in Avu's lap.. He tried to get out of her grip.. But he was so weak that he got exhausted..
Avu felt his movement and she woke up..

Avu- Sid..🥺❤
Sid(weak voice)- Leave me.. please.. I know you will leave me after few days.. better leave me now...
Avu- What? What are you saying baby? Who said that I will leave you..
Sid(breathing heavily)- Yes yes.. I know just like her.. she.. she.. she left me..
Av(sobbing)- Awwwww what are you saying? Who left you? Achha okay.. calm down please.. come down..

She hugged him and rubbed her hands on her heads and tried to console him..

Sid somehow calmed down..

Avu- Sid you haven't eaten anything.. and missed the medicine too.. please eat something now.. please...🥺

Sid didn't answer..
Avu leaned him against the pillow and went to get food for him..
After sometime she bought the food and saw Sid was asleep.. She kept the food on the table and sweetly shaked him..

Avu- Sid.. please get up.. Take the food and then we will sleep.. Please

Sid slowly opened his eyes.. Avu took the food and fed him.. Then she tucked up him well in the bed and then she laid beside him.. They both slept..

Next morning*

Avu woke up and went to washroom.. Sid also woke up.. Avu came out of the washroom...

Avu(sweetly)- Gd mrng Sid😊
Sid- Gd mrng..
Avu- Achha okay you go to washroom and get fresh..
Sid- hmmm..

Sid went*

They they both came to the dinning for breakfast..

Sid- Avneet I want to ask you something..
Avu- Yeah please carry on..
Sid- You bought me.. Then why are you caring me so much..?
Avu(sad)- Who said I bought you?
Sid- Yes as you gave them money to bring me here..
Avu- Sid i didn't bought you.. I gave them money coz they won't just give you to me.. And you were so weak.. And If I would take legal steps then it would have taken a very long time.. And you were so weak and needed treatment so I decided to give then money and take you..
Sid- Ohhh.. But why do you have so much sympathy for me?
Avu- Do you want to know the reason?
Sid- Yes..
Avu(lowered her head)- Coz.. I love you..
Sid(shocked)- What? No.. I know you are telling a lie.. You don't love me..
Avu(kept her hands on his cheeks)- Sid.. Iook at me.. See I'm not lying.. I really love you... They day when I saw you first I drowned in your eyes... But then when I brought you here I understood that I love you more than myself.. Yes Sid..
Sid- Why should I believe you?
Avu- Please..🥺 I can't live without you..
Sid(tears came to his eyes)- Are you telling truth? You will never leave me? Really?
Avu- Never....
Sid- But..
Avu- Okay.. Sid you take some time.. but I know that I'm right somewhere in your heart😌❤
Sid- Thank you for giving me some time..
Avu- Achha leave these things.. I had something to tell you..
Sid- What?
Avu- I've taken leave from the office for a few days.. So we can plan to go out somewhere..
Sid- Mmm not a bad idea...😊❤

😊❤