She Dies!

Everyone was silent... After sometime Anu bursted into tears.. But she controlled herself and again told...

Anu: Avu I know that God has made your pair.. I'm no one to separate you both and I don't want to.. I'm telling truth.. I never married Siddharth.. He is only yours Avu.. I just use to put vermillion to make him believe that I'm his wife.. I had to erase his memory.. Because he was so broken that he stopped living.. if you can then please forgive me Avu..
Avu(crying): Anu I would say that what you did is wrong but we both love Siddharth.. I know that the way you love him that I can never... and I know that what you did is just for his well being.. I'm not angry with you.. I have no problem if you love him.. I still remember your sacrifices for him.. You deserve his love Anu..

Avu then got up and went to Anu and hugged her.. Anu also hugged her back.. They both started crying..

Anu: I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. Now I promise I will went far away from you both.. I will never disturb your relationship..
Avu: No don't talk about going far away.. I'm telling na that I've no problem if you love him.. We both will together take care of him...

Suddenly Sid stoop up.. He was panting and sweating... He shouted...

Sid(angrily): STOP IT! What's going on.. Avneet and Anushka stop it.. Have you ever wanted to know that what I want? Whom I love? You both love me and you both want to marry me.. But I don't.. You are taking your own decisions.. What's this.. This is my life and it's my decision that whom I will choose as my life partner...

Everyone was shocked..

Avu: Baby.. calm down.. we are sorry.. please don't do like this..
Sid: Stop calling me baby! Stop it.. I don't want anyone in my life.. no one.. I  remember the day I attempted suicide just because of you.. And now Anushka gave me medicines to erase my memory.. You both hurted me equally... How can you say that you both want me to stay well? How can you say that you both even love me a little?
Anu: No Sid you are misunderstanding Avneet.. Don't do this.. That suicide incident also happened just because of me.. If I wouldn't stick to you all time then Avu won't be that much angry..
Sid: Anushka Stop it.. I just hate you both.. I don't...

Then he suddenly held his head and screamed..

Vaishnavi went to Abhishek and told in his ears..

Vaish: Abhi I'm feeling very scared.. I think Siddharth is not feeling well.. He cannot take this all..
Abhi: Hmm I know.. I'm also scared.. But can you go and get some water..
Vaish: Yes..

Abhishek went to Siddharth and held him..

Abhi: Siddharth calm down.. don't get so angry.. You will fall ill..

Vaish gave the water to Abhi.. Abhi gave to Sid..

Meanwhile Anu bursted into tears and suddenly went upstairs..

Avu: Anu? Where are you going? Anu? Wait..

All of them went beside her..

Ashi: Is she going to the terrace?
Abhi: Omg!

When they all reached the terrace they were shocked.. Anu was about to jump from it.. Avu ran towards her and she jumped.. Everyone stay stilled.. Siddharth came and looked down.. He bursted into tears..

Sid: Anu.....

She was still alive for a few seconds.. Every one heard her last words..

Anu: I love you Siddo.. I love you...

Sid was so restless he also almost jumped from it.. But Abhi held him from back..

Abhi: Siddharth..

Avu came and hugged him and then held his face..

Avu: Baby don't do this.. I can't afford to loose you..

And she then again hugged him.. But Siddharth was feeling faint.. He was sweating.. He was having shortness of breath.. He started trembling... He was feeling weak and dizzy.. He couldn't stand more.. He fell on the floor.. Avu started crying hard..

Avu: Dada.. What happened to him? Oh God!

Sid wasn't able to breath properly.. He was having chest pain.. Avu rubbed his chest..

Abh: Avu first let's take him to the room and make him lay on the bed..

They brought him to the bed and made him lay on Avu's lap... Avu kept rubbing his chest.. Ashi gave water on his face and Vaish rubbed his hands.. Abhi called the doctor..

Siddharth's lips were becoming dry.. He wasn't able to talk of open his eyes..

Avu: Baby breath slowly..

But Sid was squirming..

Avu(crying): Baby.. don't do like this please🥺